• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Group Buy 2019 JetBoatPilot Thrust Vector / Lateral Thruster Group Buy

leizearmx

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
If you order the combo, does that count for two orders? What is the count up to? I can only do this if we reach the max discount.

leadwolf

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'm in. Email sent. Thanks Will!

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Hey guys and gals! I wanted to update you as soon as I got back from the Bahamas. By the way the 202 models are very nice but no really big news to announce other than Supercharged engine upgrade to the FSH195 and the new 195S which is a Limited (fully featured) 195. Other than that pretty much paint and graphics changes and some other small changes.

As of now the Thrust Vector count is 18 units and the LT count is 14 units. We count each unit separately so if you ordered a combo it would count for one thrust vector unit and one lateral thruster unit.

We still have until the end of the month to hit max discount level. As of now the Thrust Vector is at 20% off and the Lateral Thruster is at 15% off. I am going to be sending out another newsletter today to remind our subscribers of the group buy and to let them know where it stands and the potential for getting to the max discount level. Historically most jump on board when the numbers get near the max so if you're in this group buy and want to save more help us spread the word. That seems to help alot.

nostache

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
+1 Thrust Vector and Lateral Thruster

sfadchi

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
+1 on the Thrust Vector, that should put us at 20!

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Thank you! One more and we're at 25% off Vectors.

Silvershibe

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I'll be calling today for a combo. I'm still a little confused on the difference between X and XV. I have a 2018 210 FSH Sport.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I'll be calling today for a combo. I'm still a little confused on the difference between X and XV. I have a 2018 210 FSH Sport.
The XV will work well for your 2018 model. The X was made to work on 2019 models and happens to also work on all others. The 2019 nozzles are very different so we had to change how we do things. If I were you I'd opt for the XV if you're looking to save max $$$.

Thank you for your business!

ekimerikson

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I've got what I believe are first gen TV's on my '07 AR230 - if I get the LT's - will they work with my setup? I believe I saw the answer that they will - but I'd need to cut/modify them a bit?

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I believe the original Thrust Vector fins will require a trim and I don't think we've actually done a trim template for them. If I were you and if money does not prevent you from getting them, the Thrust Vector X or XV will make life much better for you around the dock when compared to the original Thrust Vectors.

Hope this helps.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I believe the original Thrust Vector fins will require a trim and I don't think we've actually done a trim template for them. If I were you and if money does not prevent you from getting them, the Thrust Vector X or XV will make life much better for you around the dock when compared to the original Thrust Vectors.

Hope this helps.

Shzam

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Just visited the site and noticed that the XV combo in red and white is sold out. I’d like to get in on this discount order but want to know if I will have to go with black / black only. If not, when will the red / white be available?

Also, to any members who already have the red / white - is it worth the wait?

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Just visited the site and noticed that the XV combo in red and white is sold out. I’d like to get in on this discount order but want to know if I will have to go with black / black only. If not, when will the red / white be available?

Also, to any members who already have the red / white - is it worth the wait?
The XV is being phased out in favor of the X which is basically the same thing. We are selling black black systems until they're sold out then we'll discontinue XV all together. Red White X models are in stock currently.

AZMark

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Hello. New to the forum and these boats. Picked up a used 2018 Limited S last week, after reading many many threads on here and watching videos on the sponsor's site. I've been out 3 times so far and the scratches on my new boat say I need some better control around the dock, so +1 on the lateral thruster.
Undecided on thrust vector. I really like the boat but the wake spray is pretty bad on tube and wakeboard. Does the thrust vector XV do anything to clean this up or is that only the wake model? And is it only the device that attaches to the ladder that accomplishes this? The jetboatpilot website says that XV has a sprayguard that ensures a dry ride in the description for the XV vector/thruster combo kit, but it does not say that under the standalone vector description.
Thanks/sorry if wrong place to ask the question.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Hello. New to the forum and these boats. Picked up a used 2018 Limited S last week, after reading many many threads on here and watching videos on the sponsor's site. I've been out 3 times so far and the scratches on my new boat say I need some better control around the dock, so +1 on the lateral thruster.
Undecided on thrust vector. I really like the boat but the wake spray is pretty bad on tube and wakeboard. Does the thrust vector XV do anything to clean this up or is that only the wake model? And is it only the device that attaches to the ladder that accomplishes this? The jetboatpilot website says that XV has a sprayguard that ensures a dry ride in the description for the XV vector/thruster combo kit, but it does not say that under the standalone vector description.
Thanks/sorry if wrong place to ask the question.
The spray guard feature on the XV does not eliminate spray for tubers. It eliminates mist from getting back into the boat.

The Thrust Vector Wake is the only system on the market today that reduces spray while tubing and wakeboarding.

Sloppysquab

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
The Thrust Vector Wake is the only system on the market today that reduces spray while tubing and wakeboarding.
This is exactly what I am looking for. Wondering if the center section will be sold on its own to retrofit to the non-wake TV? I called and added my name to the list JUST in case this is possible. Please say yes, as this is my only legitimate complaint about my AR190. If this is not possible will there be a group buy this winter for the TVW?

So +1 to TV's, also wanted the LT's but made aware these will not fit the 2019 boats.

Newmaniak

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I know I am late to the party but I have a question.

Why would you buy the Thrust Vector / Lateral Thruster combo when you could spend a few hundred more to get the THRUST VECTOR WAKE / LATERAL THRUSTER combo and get added benefits?

Not trying to be negative. I am just curious. I would think that the added benefits of the Thrust Vector Wake combo would make the Lateral Thruster combo obsolete.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
This is exactly what I am looking for. Wondering if the center section will be sold on its own to retrofit to the non-wake TV? I called and added my name to the list JUST in case this is possible. Please say yes, as this is my only legitimate complaint about my AR190. If this is not possible will there be a group buy this winter for the TVW?

So +1 to TV's, also wanted the LT's but made aware these will not fit the 2019 boats.
The Thrust Vector XV and X does not address the spray issue for tubers and wakeboarders. It addresses slow speed steering only. The jetwash deflector also does not address spray for tubers or wakeboarders. It helps with surfing on 21 and 24 footers only. The ladder is off center on the single so it will not work, plus the jetwash deflector is really not necessary on the single since the surf wave is pretty good without it.

We don't plan on doing a group buy for Thrust Vector Wake this year but it may go on sale during Black Friday.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I know I am late to the party but I have a question.

Why would you buy the Thrust Vector / Lateral Thruster combo when you could spend a few hundred more to get the THRUST VECTOR WAKE / LATERAL THRUSTER combo and get added benefits?

Not trying to be negative. I am just curious. I would think that the added benefits of the Thrust Vector Wake combo would make the Lateral Thruster combo obsolete.
Some do not do any sort of watersports so the Thrust Vector X or XV are still relevant. If you're into watersports of any kind then yes, the Wake is really the way to go.

AZMark

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
The spray guard feature on the XV does not eliminate spray for tubers. It eliminates mist from getting back into the boat.

Thanks for the info. I’ll hold off for the wake vectors.
I just called and ordered the lateral thrusters.