• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Group Buy 2019 JetBoatPilot Thrust Vector / Lateral Thruster Group Buy

Emenece

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thanks for info. I tried calling but it said hours were only Mon-Friday. I shouldn’t have waited until the last day.

Markk

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Sent my email this morning. Thanks Will for having this sale in perfect timing on my upgraded boat purchase!

Shark Bait

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited E-Series
Boat Length
Joined today and email sent via your website.

tabbibus

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
@JetBoatPilot might wanna check the emails. I never heard back and had to call in.

nick731

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
got mine in! Thanks! Can you guys tell me which of these models is the updated version? I thought i had the updated version but the new one i just purchased doesnt have the same set up on the rear guard (less rivets and coverage)... (one on left i already owned, one on right is newly purchased unit). thanks! Nick 104870

nj323ci

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I'm assuming I'm too late to this group buy? Just picked up my 2007 sx230. Any Black Friday deals in the pipeline?

Jsanocki

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Owned them on my AR230, looking to add them to my 2019 275SE. Let me know when the next sale comes around I will be watching but don’t want to miss it!

ZGhost

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Shoot, missed this group buy. Joined this site in Sep 😥

Beachbummer

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
That's a bummer, but There is always next year... also, a guy's got to eat...If you want it sooner consider paying full price. Best of Luck however you proceed.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
We have a Thrust Vector Wake sale that is about to launch in about two days and we have our Thanksgiving/Cyber Monday sale which will be nearly as good as the group buy.

applemagic77

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Hey all! New member here. Will there be a group buy this year for the month of August? Will it still be the same terms? Ie I can buy it ahead of time and then get credited back the difference! Do you historically hit the 35% off mark every year? Thanks!