• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2019 Scarab 165 Identity - Missing Bolt

bindiciani

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
I have a 2019 Scarab 165 Identity and lost a bolt and nut during cruise on the lake this past weekend. As far as I can tell it is the pieces circled in red below. Does anyone know where I can go to order the parts or what it is called so I can search it correctly online?

1657041417870.png

Luc Lafreniere

Jetboaters Captain
Staff member
Scarab Forum Lead
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
165 G
Boat Length
The BRP part number on these diagrams is the correct part number. The problem is that they share a lot of parts with Sea-Doo which is way more popular to reference online. Knowing the equivalent part number isn't always easy. Generally, you look at Sea-Doo diagrams of similar engines and find the same part. That part is usually the identical part of BRP.

Otherwise, you need to call a Scarab dealer and get them to identify and order it for you.

bindiciani

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
The BRP part number on these diagrams is the correct part number. The problem is that they share a lot of parts with Sea-Doo which is way more popular to reference online. Knowing the equivalent part number isn't always easy. Generally, you look at Sea-Doo diagrams of similar engines and find the same part. That part is usually the identical part of BRP.

Otherwise, you need to call a Scarab dealer and get them to identify and order it for you.
I took the picture from an older thread you replied to. In that thread you provided a path for another person to follow to get to the descriptions of the parts. Unfortunately, the bolt, spacers/washers, and nut that I need were not part of the list in the picture. Do you happen to know the path or selections I should make on the website?

Luc Lafreniere

Jetboaters Captain
Staff member
Scarab Forum Lead
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
165 G
Boat Length
Ah gotcha.

EPC.brp.com
Rotax
AJ (AA is the first engine year 2014 and onward, but this part hasn't changed at all on all years)
Your engine HP
The single cat -17ft option
Jet pump reverse gate

Hopefully that makes sense for you. I'm about to head on a remote canoe trip for 4 days. Leaving in an hour in case you ask for follow up help.