• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2019 scarab 215 g wear ring questions

Kapem

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
215 G
Boat Length
New member here, what size wear ring is used for a 2019 scarab 215 g. I couldn’t find anything specific to the 215’s.

Luc Lafreniere

Jetboaters Captain
Staff member
Scarab Forum Lead
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
165 G
Boat Length
epc.brp.com to check Rotax parts in the future. Get your engine model number and you can drill down in the Rotax JPS parts.

Twin 150HP require a 155mm wear ring, BRP#0460661 or Sea-Doo#267000419.

Those two parts should be identical. I recently purchased the same one for myself as a spare. But I haven't installed it.

Kapem

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
215 G
Boat Length
epc.brp.com to check Rotax parts in the future. Get your engine model number and you can drill down in the Rotax JPS parts.

Twin 150HP require a 155mm wear ring, BRP#0460661 or Sea-Doo#267000419.

Those two parts should be identical. I recently purchased the same one for myself as a spare. But I haven't installed it.
Those part numbers bring up a 150 mm ring. Just an FYI. I was able to find 155 mm rings , so all is good

Luc Lafreniere

Jetboaters Captain
Staff member
Scarab Forum Lead
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
165 G
Boat Length

josh195

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
How do you determine what model you have? I looked inside the boat and see "Model SB" and on the engine has 6 numbers followed by "AAA".

Luc Lafreniere

Jetboaters Captain
Staff member
Scarab Forum Lead
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
165 G
Boat Length
6 numbers followed by AAA is your model number. The AA refers to the year. AA is 2014 like yours. I think it's the first two letters of the three, but don't quote me on that since I also have a AAA. So when you select Rotax JPS in the pull down, then you have to select the two letters that match yours.