• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2019 Scarab 255 HO

Ballewbear

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
255 G
Boat Length
Hi. New to this site. I have just bought a new 2019 Scarab 255 HO with wake tower. Don’t ask me why but I didn’t get speakers on the tower. It has factory installed kicker system and tower is presided for speakers and led’s. Can anyone help on adding an amp and speakers. I.e. how to get to head unit wiring and best place to add amp. Thanks in advance

Ballewbear

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
255 G
Boat Length
Prewired not presided

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Prewired not presided
Hi, welcome to the forum! :Welcome: Please post pictures. We love pictures. I cannot help the the placement of things (own a Chaparral) but maybe can help with other things. Let me know.

Lowstar

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Hello and welcome to the form, you’ll have some real fun with that boat. If everything is still the same your head unit is under the sink in the head (bathroom) and if I remember correctly there’s still some room or more components.

Ballewbear

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
255 G
Boat Length
Thanks. I found all I needed and your right about the space. Amp is in and speakers working.

Thx