• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat 2019 Yamaha 242se 101 hrs, Orlando Fl $68.5k

jocolo21

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Wife saw the new 252se 2 weeks ago and twisted my arms to upgrade, so im sadly selling my 2019 242se Nardo Grey with 101hrs, .
Add ons:
  1. wet Sound REV10 with led rings
  2. extra wes sound sub
  3. 2 extra 6.5 wet sound speakers in the cockpit
  4. jl700/5 amp
  5. JL400 amp
  6. Simrad GX5 GPS
  7. LED Rock light
  8. 2nd bilge pump
  9. VHF with $4' digital antenna (Bruce recomendation)
  10. 2 Abyss medium Starfish RGB light
  11. 1 Abyss Large Starfish Blue light
  12. Extra seadeck pieces from JB Pilot
  13. 2 Rod/Flag holders
  14. Factory mooring cover
  15. extended YES warranty
no anchors or life vest need those for my next boat. Pretty sure im forgetting something if i remember ill post
3214431096 or jocolo@hotmail.com. the boat is currently finance with yamaha services.

Attachments