• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2019 Yamaha AR195 Adventure Episode 3 JetBoil Fail

DonJohnsMusic

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
As promised my 3rd Episode. I hope you guys enjoy it as much as you have the others. A way different sound for me on this video. If you like classic 80’s Rock, you’ll love this song, “Don’t Break the Bond.” Also check out two of my inventions. Thanks for watching!

Nice! We plan on getting our 21' FSH 195 out that way soon. We're between Raleigh and Fayetteville and often times drive out to Fort Fisher/Kure Beach for the 4WD beach access, but want to take our boat out on the coast for some cruising/fishing.

I subscribed to your channel by the way.

Thanks I appreciate the sub! It’s so exciting to hear folks enjoying my music and crazy videos! About Fort Fisher. I love that place! When it cools down, I love to park at the parking lot and hike. I’ve walked all the way down to the beginning of Bald Head Island! Too many bugs in the Summer. If you want to see some of the footage I shot out there, check out this playlist, all filmed there!
My wife and I are loving boating! She was a bit on the fence about getting one, but now she is asking me every week, are we going out this weekend! We are actually going to be spending Thanksgiving on the boat! It is going to be cold, but we will be prepared to handle it. Wind is the only thing that would keep us from going, learned the hard way, over 20 mph not fun at all!

Not all videos are from Fort Fisher, but you can see in the description which ones are. Thanks for listening! https://youtube.com/playlist?list=OLAK5uy_mmamEew12V0t_h9TZiIbfPr-cJMCi2LkY

Thanks everyone for the positive comments and likes! Working on my 3rd attempt at a “sun visor” I think this one will work. I plan to try it out next trip out. I will post! I”m a DIY nut case! See you out on the water! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

For sure! I do the YT thing as well...always trying to support other folks' channels.

Was the other way round for us. Wife had wanted a boat for 20 years...I finally gave in and it's been a ton of fun. Been super busy the past month or so with trips/hunting etc...but hoping to sneak out to a nearby lake if nothing else. Trying to get everything I think we'll need to start going to saltwater though. Any suggestions there, I'm all ears. did 1 video on it a month or so after we got it. Been super happy with it.

I hear you about the bugs during the summer...there's some nasty horse flies. But we go then to fish off the beach and swim/walk etc... it used to be less crowded, but it seems that the past 2 years have been packed every time we've been.

Yes, the bugs are really bad out there! Since COVID every where is packed! We have wanted to rent a cabin at Carolina State Park for almost 2 years now and it is booked, and every campsite around the US is like that, but I”m happy people are getting outside! I grew up camping, so I’m very happy that folks are maybe for the first time camping. I”m working on getting my wife to camp on the boat, not there yet, but working on it! I’ve got this crazy idea that I will share one day if we actually camp on the boat! Been thinking about that idea for a while! I know some folks have said some great things about Chatlee to purchase from, but we had a terrible experience with them, if I was to purchase another boat, I’d buy from Performance East in Goldsboro. I took my boat for service there and was very impressed with them. Just a word to the wise. I want to try and stay positive here, but if you want to know why, send me a direct message and I’ll tell you why I would not purchase from them.

Back