• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2020 242 XE. Throttle remote problem

Stephane Poirier

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hello, I have a 2020 242XE and I would say that sometimes the throttle remote seems to be less precise than before when I approach the dock, especially at low speeds it seems that there is sometimes a small delay either in forward or reverse, especially when I use only one. Have you had this problem?

Stanfna

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
Hello, I have a 2020 242XE and I would say that sometimes the throttle remote seems to be less precise than before when I approach the dock, especially at low speeds it seems that there is sometimes a small delay either in forward or reverse, especially when I use only one. Have you had this problem?
I was able to trace the issue in our 242x to the number of beers I had prior to docking. :)