• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2020 FSH 210 Sport

Ricks

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Picked up our new boat Saturday. Love the boat. Boat takes on wakes and rough water with ease. Very Comfortable with plenty of room to walk around and seating is great. Motors are louder than what I’m use to in outboards but the boat gets up on plane faster than outboards I’ve owned. Wife and family love the boat over my ranger bass boat. That’s a big plus. 😀
i will change the trailer bow rollers this weekend. The rollers on the new trailer left plastic smudge on the bow after the first boat loading. The rollers are weak and flattened out from one trip home from the lake. There is plenty of discussions on this forum about the trailer bow rollers on Shorelander trailers used by Yamaha.
Bottom line is I’m sure we will have lots of fun on the water for years with this Yamaha.

Attachments

yjander

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Awesome looking boat. I really wanted to get a FSH, but I only like the newest FSH210s and those are out of my price range, so I picked up an AR192 in December. Where do you plan on boating mostly? I'm in Marietta and mostly boat on Allatoona.

Dixie Highway

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Love it! There are a bunch of us on here with the FSH platform, let us know if we can help! See my thread for some of the upgrades I’ve done, some I forgot to put on there but you’ll get the idea. Congrats on a great choice in boats!

motomandan

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Try this. Load the boat within 2 inches of the roller. After you pull up the ramp. Crank it up to the roller. I replaced the roller but I still do this. I also Brake a little harder then normal at the first stop and readjust the stern straps. Otherwise they will loosen.

bolivas

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Picked up our new boat Saturday. Love the boat. Boat takes on wakes and rough water with ease. Very Comfortable with plenty of room to walk around and seating is great. Motors are louder than what I’m use to in outboards but the boat gets up on plane faster than outboards I’ve owned. Wife and family love the boat over my ranger bass boat. That’s a big plus. 😀
i will change the trailer bow rollers this weekend. The rollers on the new trailer left plastic smudge on the bow after the first boat loading. The rollers are weak and flattened out from one trip home from the lake. There is plenty of discussions on this forum about the trailer bow rollers on Shorelander trailers used by Yamaha.
Bottom line is I’m sure we will have lots of fun on the water for years with this Yamaha.
Congrats! Great choice. We love ours!!!!

Ricks

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Awesome looking boat. I really wanted to get a FSH, but I only like the newest FSH210s and those are out of my price range, so I picked up an AR192 in December. Where do you plan on boating mostly? I'm in Marietta and mostly boat on Allatoona.
West Point is close to my house but we will be at north Ga lakes in the summer. I fish a lot in Saint Marks Fl. Love to fish the flats for trout. We will definitely be at lake Allatoona this summer for camping and boating.

fatboyroy

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Rick, do you mind sharing what you paid for and what options, im shopping for the same boat and unsure what a good deal was for these jet boats.

yjander

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
West Point is close to my house but we will be at north Ga lakes in the summer. I fish a lot in Saint Marks Fl. Love to fish the flats for trout. We will definitely be at lake Allatoona this summer for camping and boating.
That sounds cool. I've never been to West Point, looks big on the map. Enjoy you new boat, I'm planning on traveling this year to Hartwell and some north ga lakes (carters, hiwassee, burton) to do some camping and nice mountain boating.

Dixie Highway

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Rick, do you mind sharing what you paid for and what options, im shopping for the same boat and unsure what a good deal was for these jet boats.
At this point in the year unless you find a 2019 you’ll likely pay MSRP or close to it. Maybe if there’s a lengthy downturn in the economy you might get a deal? Otherwise you’ll probably deal on accessories, cover, YES warranty, etc. Yamaha doesn’t add options to the boat itself, you either buy a base, deluxe, or sport.

Ricks

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
[

Ricks

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
The boat dealers are staying firm around $47,000. I ordered the boat with upgraded trailer and that was it. I will install a trolling motor and electronics myself. I did order the factory boat cover , it’s on back order. The boat is water ready from the dealer. I will add anchor and other goodies as I go.
The prices might drop with Coronavirus shutting everything down. I’m glad I waited on the extras , see what happens to our economy .

pmustico

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
At this point in the year unless you find a 2019 you’ll likely pay MSRP or close to it. Maybe if there’s a lengthy downturn in the economy you might get a deal? Otherwise you’ll probably deal on accessories, cover, YES warranty, etc. Yamaha doesn’t add options to the boat itself, you either buy a base, deluxe, or sport.
I got a good deal from Cycle Springs. A device with the added hard to. Love it. It was there last 2019 I think.

Liveto99

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I got it in 2018 before that stuff was invented. But it is set up now and I love it.love your color good luck!79CB1A4B-B3B2-43EA-8CB2-7B207569CCE1.png9D7E0A5D-EAF9-4526-9B5F-D7DAD61ABC08.jpeg

pmustico

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Very cool. I like the white hull. Looks like you have all the a faring gear with the radar. Awesome!

Dixie Highway

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Good color combo!

AngleOfAttack

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
The boat dealers are staying firm around $47,000. I ordered the boat with upgraded trailer and that was it. I will install a trolling motor and electronics myself. I did order the factory boat cover , it’s on back order. The boat is water ready from the dealer. I will add anchor and other goodies as I go.
The prices might drop with Coronavirus shutting everything down. I’m glad I waited on the extras , see what happens to our economy .
COVID19 is making these boats more valuable because there aren't many out there. So my local dealer was firm

Liveto99

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Nice boat! Radar is not needed. But is nice at night!
this spot is a 2” PVC pipe marker.4F9BE685-F291-4D95-983D-F5AD5791F433.png