• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Group Buy 2020 JetBoaters.Net SeaDek Group Buy Sponsored By JetBoatPilot

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Hey guys and gals,

JetBoatPilot is proud to announce our 6th annual SeaDek group buy for JetBoaters.net. If you are a member of this board you qualify to participate in this event. Past events have resulted in discount levels of 30% off, our best SeaDek prices of the year!

Group Buy Runs September 1, 2020 Through Sept. 30, 2020.

Participants may call 850-867-1410 to order by phone or email sales@jetboatpilot.com.

Group Buy Pricing Applies To SeaDek KITS found on the JetBoatPilot.com website. Custom Kits and Tri-Color Kits do not qualify.

Optional pads may be bought at group buy pricing when ordered with a Cockpit Kit or Swim Platform Kit. We will not be selling Optional Pads at group buy pricing unless bought with Cockpit Kit or Swim Platform Kit.

To participate you must provide your Name, Address, Phone Number, Email Address, Year, Make and Model Of Boat, Product Desired Including Color and JB.Net User ID. Online orders will be charged at regular prices during this event so please call or email if you intend to participate.

Qualifying SeaDek Kits For The Following Boats

-All Yamaha Jet Boats, All Years (with the exception of XR1800 & 275 Models)
-All Vortex Models, All Years
-Scarab 165, 195, 215 and 255 Open
-SeaDoo Utopia, Islandia, Challenger 210SE and 210 Wake, Challenger 230SE and 230 Wake, Challenger 180
Glastron 205

If you do not see your model listed here contact us at 850-867-1410 and we can search our library.

In order to qualify for group buy pricing you must order your SeaDek kit from one of the in stock colors listed below.

In Stock Colors

Smoke Gray Over Black(best for 2017 Through 2019 Yamaha boats), Storm Gray Over Black(matches 2015-2016 Yamaha boats), Mocha Over Black(looks like oiled teak wood), Terra Over Black(looks like weathered teak wood), Cool Gray Over Black(low temperature, closest match to 2020-2021 light gray color)
NOTE: We do not currently have factory matched laser textured SeaDek for 2021 models but will be working on this over the coming months. We are also working to color match 2020 light gray factory pads and hope to have that color in stock by spring of 2021.

Discount Participation Levels

1 Cockpit Kit & Swim Platform Kit = 1 unit
1 Cockpit kit = 1 Unit
1 Swim Platform Kit = 1/2 unit

1-14 units = 10% off SeaDek Kit Retail Price
15-19 units = 15% off SeaDek Kit Retail Price
20-24 units = 20% off SeaDek Kit Retail Price
25-34 units = 25% off SeaDek Kit Retail Price
35+ units = 30% off SeaDek Kit Retail Price

Restrictions

-Logos and other custom work will not be discounted. Call for details on logos or custom jobs. Custom logos are $80 for the first mat and $50 per additional mat.
-Custom Work such as combining Multi-piece mats into one piece can be done for an additional $100 per complete mat (once combined). Discounts do not apply to custom work.
-Custom colors will not be discounted during this event. Custom colored kits will be charged at full retail due to certain inefficiencies within the manufacturing process and supply chain.
-Cockpit Kits or Swim Platform Kits will may not be broken up. Breaking up a kit is considered a custom job and will be charged at retail pricing.

Please review our website or catalog ( Here ) for standard mat layouts and optional mats. Retail prices are there for your review. If you don't see your boat or the pad/s that you're looking for please contact us at the office at 850-867-1410. We are available by phone Monday through Friday from 8-5 CST. If you cannot reach us by phone please email at sales@jetboatpilot.com as phones will be busy and we have limited staff.

Early Ordering

Also, if you'd like to go ahead and order now and receive your SeaDek pads now, we can charge you retail price and then discount your ticket once the final tally has been calculated at the end of the month. For many of you this will help to get your SeaDek to you so you can still use it this season instead of having to wait until mid October to get your shipment. Also this will alleviate some of the pressure felt by production when all the orders come in at one time vs. spreading them out over the course of the month.

As always we are greatly appreciative of you and your contributions to this forum. Group buys like these really help to keep our employees working during the off season whereas without your business this time of year, we likely would have to layoff several people until the following busy season. Since our inception we've carried all of our employees through the winter with no layoffs. This would not be possible without you and your spreading the word throughout the board and various other places!!!

From my staff to you and your families, we thank you and look forward to serving you during this group buy!

@Julian@Bruce thanks again for allowing us to be a part of this community!

Invictus

Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
Email just sent for the following:

2012 SeaDoo Challenger 180 SP
All Storm Grey SeaDek Over Black
Cockpit & Swim Platform Kit
Optional 1X, 2XA, 2XB, 3XA, 3XB Mats
Naked Feet Only Pad

Thanks again!

Last edited:

ChuckGilliam

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Once we email/call with details required..do we wait to pay at said discount reached? Thanks.

242Chris

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Once we email/call with details required..do we wait to pay at said discount reached? Thanks.
I believe they will give you that option. I just paid the regular price now to get my shipment faster. Once the final discount is determined, they will refund my credit card.

jmargo

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Ouch...$16XX. Order in and paid.
Storm Gray over black for the 2010's ? Your post has 2015-2016

Miitch

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
Are Canadians included in this sale?? :beaver:🍁

Saleen190

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Email coming!!!

WiskyDan

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Definitely ordering the cockpit kit - have a question though:

If I order and pay right away I'm guessing that they still won't arrive before mid-September which is pretty much the end of the season in Wisconsin. Should SeaDek be installed in a certain temperature range? Would it be a bad idea to install SeaDek in 50'ish/60'ish degree weather and then put the boat into winter storage a week or two later? Am I better off waiting to install in spring?

FLJetBoater

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Just emailed. 2014 242 LS - full set w/optionals in storm gray over black (I think, unless a different color is recommended)

Gi1es

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Just sent in my request. I'm gonna look fresh in the spring fellas

AEmedic

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Just ordered almost everything for my 2015 AR240, $1,616.60...come on 30%!

Delvis

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I just spoke with Kelly, my order is in, my boat is getting new seadeck all over. I cant wait to install them