• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2020 SX210 windshield frame color and part number

Gonzalo

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hello community and Happy Halloween!

I am trying to google photos of the 2020 model of SX210 to see the colors that were available, but all I get is pictures of the same color boat .In particular, I want to know if there was one or two colors of the windshield frame.

Looking at the part number for the left windshield , there are 2 different part numbers:

1667266702220.png

I assume (but don't know for sure) that WC5 and DPBC8 are the 2 different colors that were available at the time?
And that one of those part numbers is a black frame windshield , and the other is a silver frame one?
Anybody knows which is which?

Thanks so much!
Gonzalo

Last edited:

212s

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Hello community and Happy Halloween!

I am trying to google photos of the 2020 model of SX210 to see the colors that were available, but all I get is pictures of the same color boat .In particular, I want to know if there was one or two colors of the windshield frame.

Looking at the part number for the left windshield , there are 2 different part numbers:

View attachment 190424
Typically there are two frame and tower colours each year. I believe the colours are based on the hull colour, not the colour of the frame. WC5 I believe is white, and DPBC8 is blue. The various parts on the boat are matched to the hull scheme. For example, my 212s boat has the white hull with black side and black windshield frame with a black tower and black bimini, while the blue hull has a grey frame, with a grey tower and grey bimini top.

Gonzalo

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Thank you very much.
So based on this information the windshield ending in 3000 should be black (which is really the one I want but Yamaha does not have it in stock) , while the one ending in 4000 is grey (which is the one I don't want , but they do have it in stock) :-(

:(

Thanks!

212s

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Thank you very much.
So based on this information the windshield ending in 3000 should be black (which is really the one I want but Yamaha does not have it in stock) , while the one ending in 4000 is grey (which is the one I don't want , but they do have it in stock) :-(
Verify with Yamaha that it's the right colour before ordering. I think that's the right info, but I'm not positive.