• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Want To Buy 2020 Yamaha 210 FSH Sport

Cu1n81

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Looking to buy if anyone has one for sale near Myrtle Beach SC. Willing to drive to you.

mkbcaptain

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Charleston power sports told me they have one or two coming in mid/late August. $500 deposit required. Maybe they aren’t spoken for yet?
good luck man.

Cu1n81

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Charleston power sports told me they have one or two coming in mid/late August. $500 deposit required. Maybe they aren’t spoken for yet?
good luck man.
I’ll check in with them tomorrow. Thank you!

Tide Fighter

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Best of luck in your search! I am thoroughly impressed with this jet boat. My buddy wanted me to get a Robolo but after researching the 201 FSH Sport I knew that was the boat for me. After several fishing trips and letting him borrow the boat he's a believer too! This boat is so versatile. We can hit the Gulf in the morning for some Red Snapper then take the family tubing and dolphin watching in the late afternoon evening. Love this boat! BTW I called every dealership from Jacksonville, Fl to Dallas trying to find one. Finally, Scott at New Orleans Power Sports located one for me. Expect to pay full MSRP plus the dealer destination charge, they will also sell you the 5 yr warranty. I had them instal a MInn Kota Terova 80lb thrust trolling motor paired with a Hummingbird Helix 10 depth finder with the premium charger and two additional marine batteries. It's a pretty sick set up for fishing and extremely versatile for some water sports.

MacAR210

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
There’s one for sale near me in Dickinson TX. It’s the Non-T top model though. Think he has about 180hrs on it asking 43k