• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD 2020 Yamaha 212X with extras for sale <New Hampshire>

PBear

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
2020 Yamaha 212x in great condition. Price is $58,500.

The wake surfing bug has really hit our family and we're moving on to a dedicated surf boat. We moved full time from Raleigh, NC to a condo in Sunapee, NH with a slip.

It has ~76 hours (will continue to go up as we use it)

Boat has been in fresh water only. Last year it was in Raleigh, NC (trailered, stored indoors out of the sun), and wet slipped this summer in NH.

Lots of extras / additions:
  • Remainder of the Yamaha 5 year YES warranty (Start of Warranty date is March 2020)
  • Hydrophase Ridesteady (works awesome for accurate speed control for surfing, wakeboarding, skiing, etc.)
  • Cobra Fins (Super Ultimate AK-19 DELUXE Steering System)
  • Galvanized Trailer
    • CE Smith Guide posts with lights (brake, turn, etc). Much better visibility for vehicles behind the boat
    • Updated Fulton XLT Jack
    • Stolz roller
    • Boatbuckle G2 Retractable tie-down straps
  • Yamaha Wake Booster
  • FatSac Yamaha Custom 725 lb ballast & 155 lb bags for rear deck
  • FatSac Supa Tsunami pump
  • Yamaha Black Mooring Cover
  • Yamaha White Shipping Cover
There's a small tear in the back seat due to the surf board fin (who knew the fins were so sharp), and a scratch in the bow area (docking issue). The scratch was professionally filled in by the local fiberglass shop (who does the marina work in the are). The gel was not an exact match due to long delay in getting Yamaha specific color, and is scheduled to be redone with matching gel coat after the season.

2020 212X - 1.jpeg2020 212X - 2.jpeg2020 212X - 3.jpeg2020 212X - 4.jpeg2020 212X - 5.jpeg2020 212X - 6.jpeg2020 212X - 7.jpeg2020 212X - 8.jpeg2020 212X - 9.jpeg2020 212X - 10.jpeg2020 212X - 11.jpeg2020 212X - 12.jpeg

Last edited:

suke

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Can't wait to see pics of the new boat! Sad to see my boat twin and storage mate move out of the Raleigh area, though.

PBear

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
Can't wait to see pics of the new boat! Sad to see my boat twin and storage mate move out of the Raleigh area, though.
Definitely sad to be parting with it -- we've absolutely love the 212X. My kids are to the point with their surfing skills that having a dedicated boat (Moomba Kaiyen) is the next step. They're young adults now in their mid 20's so any way we can bribe them to visit is a win for us. :)

Last edited:

suke

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Definitely sad to be parting with it -- we've absolutely loved the 212X. My kids are to the point with their surfing skills that having a dedicated boat (Moomba Kaiyen) is the next step. They're young adults now in their mid 20's so any way we can bribe them to visit is a win for us. :)
Yessir! I hear ya. Been trying to convince the wife to let me upgrade. She just doesn't feel it's enough of our day, she's right, to spend the 100k+ on a new boat. That and she has this unrealistic idea we'll do more salt boating.

PBear

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
Sold the boat today to a great guy and his family who live in NH. He's moving up from a 2014 195 :)