• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Boat 2020 Yamaha AR240 - FOR SALE :( 50hrs $66K MN

nessjosh

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Here is a copy of my craigslist ad in Minneapolis.

We have decided to sell our almost brand new boat. It took us forever to get last year. But we are going to be traveling and will not have a use for it anymore.

It was purchased from River Valley Powersports for $69k, in July 2020 with a 5 year transferrable complete warranty. It has maybe 50 hrs on it and sits on its trailer at Windmill Marina in Afton.

Great Boat, wakeboard, tube, ski, surf or just rip around at 50mph.
This boat is hard to find and it has some upgrades. Two MB Quart Marine Amps power 6 upgraded LED 6.5' kicker speakers and two 8" MB Quart Marine Tower speakers. Also a 10" Kicker sub was added.

The CobraJet Deluxe steering kit was also added to both jet drives for better low speed steering.

Comes with Anchor (front) , 2 Shore Spikes, Two tubing ropes, one 70" Obrien tube, 1 wakeboard, 1 knee board and 5 life jackets. $800 Yamaha OEM Cover + Winter storage cover. Turn Key - jump in and go.

It can be stored at Windmill thru March 2021 as I have paid thru my yearly lease.

Text or Call me for more photos, these are just random photos I had on my phone. I will get more when I open the boat up again.

Here is a walkthru on the boat from a dealer video.

Josh my mobile # is 612-TWOzeroNINE-8triplesix

Screenshot_20210727-161401_Amazon Photos.jpg

Screenshot_20210727-161419_Amazon Photos.jpg

Screenshot_20210727-161233_Amazon Photos.jpg

Yup, sorry I just updated the subject line in this forum. i only copied and pasted the text not the make/model/price that craigslist asked for. My bad. $66K i posted it on facebook marketplace too for $68k a couple weeks ago.

Still for sale?

Back