• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2020 Yamaha Jet Boat, WaveRunner and accessory details will be published at 8:00 PM ET

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
That is a custom order for Inspector Gadget

Wisefam22

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Really disappointed in all of this... guess they are saving the 240fsh ir just have no plans for it.. how many years were between the 19 and 21 fsh release

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Frankly, I'm kind of relieved. I did not want to (or needed to) contemplate an upgrade, so this new lineup is fine.
They have a few good things going for them, for the most part, no need to screw with it.

Maybe mindful of the 2008 downturn that almost bankrupted the rec boat industry, playing it safe at this point is probably smart.

--

Zizzou 192

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Um, on the Yamaha newly updated website in the 19’ supercharged section there is a surf package listed for 19’ boats....with wakebooster 19 and 2 ballast bags...

swatski

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Um, on the Yamaha newly updated website in the 19’ supercharged section there is a surf package listed for 19’ boats....with wakebooster 19 and 2 ballast bags...
Right. another new feature: no BOARD (slingshot coaster), lol.

--

swatski

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@swatski are you saying I shouldn't be buying a 2019 AR240?
Oh, just the opposite. I LOVE the new pump redesign, for 2019. Also the Connext is supposed tom be streamlined as far as crazy configuration in earlier MYs.

Of course there is a risk the 2021 MY 240 line will be completely redesigned, and then you screwed with your "new" 2019, lol.

--

B0at1n

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Oh, just the opposite. I LOVE the new pump redesign, for 2019. Also the Connext is supposed tom be streamlined as far as crazy configuration in earlier MYs.

Of course there is a risk the 2021 MY 240 line will be completely redesigned, and then you screwed with your "new" 2019, lol.

--
haha the 2021 is a possibility for sure. I am thinking I will go with the 2019, looks like I should be able to get one at low 50s, if used are high 40s, then I will definitely go for the new pumps and updated dash that has a nice big phone holder I can remove to flush mount my chart plotter next too.

Chillypilot

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Another year another disappointing release. I see my 2009 going up in value.

PJ73

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Glad I got my 212X in Yama blue.

eHall

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Frankly, I'm kind of relieved. I did not want to (or needed to) contemplate an upgrade, so this new lineup is fine.
They have a few good things going for them, for the most part, no need to screw with it.

Maybe mindful of the 2008 downturn that almost bankrupted the rec boat industry, playing it safe at this point is probably smart.

--
In my area (and nationally) we are seeing some signs of an economic downturn. Like you mentioned, Recreational luxuries take it on the chin in those times. After debuting a super premium 27ft last year, we shouldn’t expect any changes to the 24ft line for a few years.

rrmidden

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Well, I was wondering why there wasn't much talk about the upcoming new models, usually there's threads about rumors, wish lists, etc. Then they get released and it's just one big, meh. Other than higher prices and different colors, nothing is new. Over $62,000 for a 212X? I paid almost $20k less for a brand new 2015. If that was the cost back then, I would have been looking at a lot of other boats. Hell, you can get a base Moomba Helix for less than that, and the base Moomba Max is just $3k more! I love my boat, but for the current prices, there are a lot of other boats out there that will start competing for Yamaha Customers.

dadofral

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Disappointing. Guess im buying used.
Agreed, for all the hype that was being thrown around by dealers about the 2020 models I don't see much change..was really hoping for some new wake enhancements for the X series boats.....keeping my 2015 model....for now.