• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2021 195S Bow Roller?

bigd1634

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
So I know that this topic has been talked about over and over. My understanding is that the replacement roller set for the Yamaha boats is the 3.5 inch Stoltz. I Ordered one and was told a day later that there is no more stock. I then looked at a few other sites and again, out of stock. Has anyone had issues with ordering these? I have heard of some using the 4 inch and either bending the arms out or cutting the roller down to fit. I would rather use the 3.5 that is meant for it. Has anyone used a 3 inch and added a few washers for spacing?

If the rollers are not available, has anyone had any luck with a bow guard scuff buster? If so did you get the regular size witha notch or the XL with a notch?

marcham

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Following ... this stuff is almost impossible to get in 🇨🇦.

CaTiRo

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I received mine several weeks ago. Are you all doing a google search for "3.5 inch stoltz bow roller"?

bigd1634

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
I received mine several weeks ago. Are you all doing a google search for "3.5 inch stoltz bow roller"?
yes, it is marked as out of stock through multiple vendors and I cannot locate it on Amazon.

DrPhil

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Ebay had a few of these, but note that it does not come with the side 'bells'. Hoping I can re-use the existing ones which should not touch much - or - eventually locate the bells.

Schil

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
So I know that this topic has been talked about over and over. My understanding is that the replacement roller set for the Yamaha boats is the 3.5 inch Stoltz. I Ordered one and was told a day later that there is no more stock. I then looked at a few other sites and again, out of stock. Has anyone had issues with ordering these? I have heard of some using the 4 inch and either bending the arms out or cutting the roller down to fit. I would rather use the 3.5 that is meant for it. Has anyone used a 3 inch and added a few washers for spacing?

If the rollers are not available, has anyone had any luck with a bow guard scuff buster? If so did you get the regular size witha notch or the XL with a notch?
Any luck find them with the bells?

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length

Here’s what I ordered, and also ordered 4” bells

bigd1634

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Yes a few days after the post they were back in stock. Had it a few days later.

Schil

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Following ... this stuff is almost impossible to get in 🇨🇦.
Hi. I’m in 🇨🇦 Too. I can’t find this 3.5 inch stoltz bow roller anywhere. Did you have any luck?
ll the US sites have them but will not ship up here.

marcham

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Nope .., I'm SOL....

marcham

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Is that a real business? No phone no, no address, where do they ship from?

Schil

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Not sure. I tho the same but I’m trying it out. Let you know if I get it.

Schil

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Hi did you get it in Canada? Or shipped here?
I ended up buying a 4 inch roller from Amazon and I just cut it with a oscillating tool. Worked fine.
bought the bells for it too.

Mauri_6

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195 ID
Boat Length
I ended up buying a 4 inch roller from Amazon and I just cut it with a oscillating tool. Worked fine.
bought the bells for it too.
Do you have any pics?