• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2021 195S - Hello and Thank you!

mpecoraro

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Hello Jet Boaters. I was able to get a deposit in last July and picked up my 2021 195S in late August 2020. The members of this site helped me take that plunge and I'm finally getting around to posting my hello. Thank you to those that post your knowledge. It has been invaluable.

We were able to get out on the water a handful of times last season. Looking forward to the season getting underway in WNY. If you are in the WNY area, I'm interested in hearing about your boating locations and experiences. So far we mainly boat the lower Niagara between Lewiston and Youngstown, and the Sunset Bay area. Will likely try Chautauqua Lake as well this Summer. Hope to see you on the water.

boat_pickup.jpg

obrien19

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Awesome boat, did you order it from Olson Marine? I'm located in Buffalo, and I've been to Rushford Lake, Lake Alice, Lake Ontario and upper Niagara river. Plan to hit Chautauqua Lake this summer as well. Hoping to have first trip of the year this Saturday.

mpecoraro

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Thanks @obrien19. I ordered from McMillan Marine in Rochester. I think I was one of the last in the first group of pre-release 2021s. I tried Olson last year, but they weren't sure they would see any boats until October. I'll have to try Rushford Lake and Lake Alice soon. Saturday's forecast looks great. Enjoy your weekend!