• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2021 195s Paint Color Code

portlandbucfan

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Does anyone know the color code for the gray of the hull for the Yacht Blue/Gray 195s.?

Thank you!

mcmspark

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
I think you mean the gel coat color. My 2022 195s is in the shop for a gel coat repair. I can ask them for the color codes when they call me, on mine. (Mine is Yacht blue, but I can ask about the gray)

Hoyt

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Suede grey is yamaha grey

mcmspark

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
@Hoyt is correct. The color names are the only thing you need.
only puzzles are Gel Goat, Flow Coat, or Repair paste. Depending on what you are doing.
Gel Coat does not cure in presence of Oxygen, so you need to cover the area with a plastic film for curing.
Flow coat you need to sand in-between coats to remove the wax layer. Repair Paste is expensive, but for small areas it works.