• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2021 195S The Eagle has landed

malmana

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
My deposit for the blue 195S was 8/27. I'm sure I drove my dealer crazy over the past several months. Two weeks ago he communicated my boat was "confirmed" but no shipping date. Through a tip on this forum I found a 195S that the buyers financing had fallen through. I contacted the dealer and was able to secure the boat. It did require shipping @1,000 miles (all part of the deal). I told him several times to beware of the bow roller. Not to allow it to be towed with the factory provided crap roller. I had already ordered the Stoltz with ton of other products. Of course it arrived with a crap roller and the inevitable scraps and gouges in the gel coat.
But hey, I'm a happy camper. Spring is around the corner and I will be on da water!! Thanks for all the awesome advice and info on this forum.

Attachments

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Fantastic, glad it worked out for you finally. Buff out the gel coat, slap on the roller and get ready to have some fun.

Smiley

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Congrats! We pick up ours tomorrow!

kdezeeuw23

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
My deposit for the blue 195S was 8/27. I'm sure I drove my dealer crazy over the past several months. Two weeks ago he communicated my boat was "confirmed" but no shipping date. Through a tip on this forum I found a 195S that the buyers financing had fallen through. I contacted the dealer and was able to secure the boat. It did require shipping @1,000 miles (all part of the deal). I told him several times to beware of the bow roller. Not to allow it to be towed with the factory provided crap roller. I had already ordered the Stoltz with ton of other products. Of course it arrived with a crap roller and the inevitable scraps and gouges in the gel coat.
But hey, I'm a happy camper. Spring is around the corner and I will be on da water!! Thanks for all the awesome advice and info on this forum.
We lucked out and found a 195s a few weeks ago several states away, picked up on 3/5. Dealer is telling us they are waiting on rest of the paperwork, MSO, etc, from Yamaha yet. Did you get yours right away or are you also waiting?? Can't pay our taxes or register/title until we have it. I'm not a patient person :)

malmana

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
It has been an odd process. All conversations were over the phone and I would follow-up with emails. Super nice young sales guy but it seemed like the numbers were changing each time we spoke. As you probably know each dealer does a nut and shell game with how they package their price. Some waive the freight and then charge way more on prep and other doc fee's. After I finally got to the otd price that I wanted I really didn't care how they put the numbers together. Initially he was charging me LA taxes. Our taxes on a boat purchase here is VA is only 2%. Then he got that straight.
I financed with Yamaha, got 90 days deferred. 3.99 15 years. Some say that's crazy but I wanted this boat and 3.99 is cheap money. Back to the crap: The boat arrived yesterday. When I emailed the sales manager about getting the tax check to take here for registration he stated is might take two week???? I responded WTF. It's a bit cool here in VA this week but I need this resolved w/in the next 7 days. Where are you located?

kdezeeuw23

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
I'm in Midwest, so not ideal boating weather right now but we have to pay our taxes here, couldn't do that through the dealer. It seems ridiculous to me that they would sell a boat, paid in full, without the MCO/MSO delivered with the boat. Just got off the phone with Yamaha and he said it should have been with the boat but they can't confirm if it didn't but dealer can request a duplicate....looking like another week of waiting!

WV Hillbilly

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Congrats on the delivery!

Smiley

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
We lucked out and found a 195s a few weeks ago several states away, picked up on 3/5. Dealer is telling us they are waiting on rest of the paperwork, MSO, etc, from Yamaha yet. Did you get yours right away or are you also waiting?? Can't pay our taxes or register/title until we have it. I'm not a patient person :)
We are waiting on our MSO. I have everything else, but here we pay sales tax and registration is fairly cheap. Ill go ahead and submit everything I have to the DNR and keep my paperwork on me until I can upload the MSO and get my numbers.

kdezeeuw23

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
ugh, same! I get that times are different and demand is out of this world but you wouldn't sell a car without the title....why a boat??

FTBS311

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Congrats! Yep, we are waiting on Registration numbers from DNR. Took boat out with the temp tag and Bill of sale. Felt weird, but oh well.

kdezeeuw23

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
I guess it's nice to know it's not just us 🤷‍♀️
can't wait for some sun and warmer weather!
congrats to all of you as well!