• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2021 210 FSH folding factory top??

210FSH

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Hey guys.. I posted this the other day but realized I posted it in the general section. Figured I might get more responses if posted in here.

Hello, I’m looking to see if anyone has actually modified their 210 FSH factory T-top to make it fold? I have been thru a lot of posts but I don’t see any where they actually modified the factory 2021 210 T-top. I did see one who modified the 190 FSH but it’s not the same as the 210. I had someone come out and take a look and said they couldn’t do it because it would hit the top where the 2 doors are (garbage door and storage door). He tried measuring it every which way but said it couldn’t be done to clear 10’. Unfortunately I’m about 8-10” taller than my 10’ roll up door and I’m not about to start dismantling the top every time to get it in my shop, I just need it to fold a foot. I’m located in West Palm Beach Florida and would like to see if anyone either has any pictures or can recommend anyone that can actually modify the factory T-top. I know I can get a Fishmaster T-top or a custom top made but I actually like the factory top and I want to use and keep the existing mounting leg holes in the floor to match the existing marine mat. Any help or info would greatly be appreciated. Thank you

Dumbassbass

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Port Clinton, Ohio - Western Basin Lake Erie
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I'm interested as well. There are some other posts on here with ideas but nobody I know of has modified. As I see it there would have to be 2 sets of hinges - mid section able to fold forward then top section able to hinge rearward thus folding flat over the front section otherwise the top actually becomes taller when vertical. I researched quite extensively prior to my purchase of my 2020 210FSH and my opinion is that the other aftermarket T-tops are great but not as stable in heavy seas or winds.

210FSH

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Yes, I do agree on the two folding locations. The problem that is coming up is that in the 210 the two forward doors are preventing the top from coming down like the 190 or 195. I’m hopeful someone might chime in and give an update as to something they may have accomplished or started working on or have thought out. Fingers crossed.