• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Want To Buy 2021 212 Base Model - Texas

SCP1

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Yeah, I checked with uShip and got one bid for about a grand. Still debating. The combined downsides of: more expensive than a new AR210, buying sight unseen used, and having to arrange shipping all have me leaning towards just waiting and taking this AR I have my name on. Bird in hand however...and I could be boating this weekend in TX, haha.
I would be more than happy to check the boat out for you, it’s literally a few minutes from my house. I talked to the guy, they are buying a camper they decided they are not boat people. I have friends that know the person as well.

Sarcophosaur

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Boat Length
Well, after an exhaustive search for a new order I got super lucky and a local owner turned in their well cared for 2021 212 on consignment. Saved a little money and at 19.9 hours it's just broken in and ready for summer. Delivered in July/August 2020 to the original owner. Still under new Yamaha warranty, and we paid for 48 months of YES as well. With the Connext being a $2500 part, the YES seems like nice peace of mind for me. 20210422_182728.jpg

Kalg

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Other
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have definitely considered raising the door. My plan is to buy the boat and try to create a method of safely getting it in. If all else fails, we're about to refinance the house anyways because rates are crazy low so I'll pull $10k out to have the door raised just enough to fit the boat.

I'll just pay for a storage spot if I absolutely have to.

Yamaha advertises the 21 foot non tower models at 7'4" on the trailer, and the 25 foot model at 7'10" on the trailer. My hope is that 6" difference is enough for me to sneak the 21 footer in without tearing apart my brick facade.

I definitely see the value in being able to quickly stash or pull the boat like you describe.

If anyone in the Austin area wants to stop by my house with a 2017+ SX210 or 212 I'd be more than happy to fill up your gas tank to let me preview the reality of fitting this thing under my 7' door! Haha
Hi, did you say you were able to store yamaha 210 in a 7ft garage? I have a 7ft garage and waiting for 2022 AR190 boat. But if 210 is available sooner, I do not mind buying if it fits 7ft garage door by adding caster wheels or other options to lower the heigh. Thank you.

Sarcophosaur

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Boat Length
Hi, did you say you were able to store yamaha 210 in a 7ft garage? I have a 7ft garage and waiting for 2022 AR190 boat. But if 210 is available sooner, I do not mind buying if it fits 7ft garage door by adding caster wheels or other options to lower the heigh. Thank you.
You will definitely not fit an AR210 under a 7ft door. My no-tower 212 is about 3" too tall, and I've chosen to store it until I can raise the garage height. Our brick is backordered 6 months. If storing in your garage is that crucial for you, I advise sticking to the 19 foot.

Kalg

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Other
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
You will definitely not fit an AR210 under a 7ft door. My no-tower 212 is about 3" too tall, and I've chosen to store it until I can raise the garage height. Our brick is backordered 6 months. If storing in your garage is that crucial for you, I advise sticking to the 19 foot.
Here is some useful information on yamaha 210 in 7ft garage.

Also more info from other user in different form below:

Kalg

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Other
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length