• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2021 212SE Upholstery question...

YamahaNewbie

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Boat Length
Does anyone know if the SE comes with the upgraded upholstery? The Yamaha website indicates the S & SD do, but it doesn't indicate the SE does. Doesn't make sense that it wouldn't include the nicer upholstery, but wanted to ask you guys. BTW, this is my first post. We're looking to buy an 212 SE. Thanks

shnknapp

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SD
Boat Length
Does anyone know if the SE comes with the upgraded upholstery? The Yamaha website indicates the S & SD do, but it doesn't indicate the SE does. Doesn't make sense that it wouldn't include the nicer upholstery, but wanted to ask you guys. BTW, this is my first post. We're looking to buy an 212 SE. Thanks
I had the same question as well. Ended up calling Yamaha (866-894-1626) as my dealer wasn't sure. According to the CSR I spoke with, yes it does come with the upgraded upholstery. However, it was a moot point as my wife really wanted the DRiVE system so we went with the 212SD.

YamahaNewbie

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Boat Length
I had the same question as well. Ended up calling Yamaha (866-894-1626) as my dealer wasn't sure. According to the CSR I spoke with, yes it does come with the upgraded upholstery. However, it was a moot point as my wife really wanted the DRiVE system so we went with the 212SD.
Great! This is the answer I needed. I really appreciate the input. Are you guys enjoying your 212SD?

shnknapp

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SD
Boat Length
Great! This is the answer I needed. I really appreciate the input. Are you guys enjoying your 212SD?
You're welcome. We actually haven't received our boat. We are going through a Refi so I made the deal with the dealer that we wouldn't sign for the boat until the refi was complete. I did this for two reasons:
1. Didn't want to get a new loan before the Refi
2. We are in Minnesota so I didn't want to get the boat in late Sept just to use it once and have to winterize and pay for storage. This way, the dealer is holding onto the boat until April for me.