• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2021 255XE

tabbibus

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
sorry. it was for OP. the 4th picture looks like Park Marine in lake lanier and they've also had a red 212x there for some time now that I almost bought a few years ago.

212s

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
we wont ahev any warm weather either until around March. It has been a rough winter here so far. Not like Canada but for here its been super sold. Hoping that leads to a shorter winter lol. I hear they will run around 54 mph. We will see. At this point I just want to get out on it ...
Ok just remember us here and get some pics and opinions on the boat when you get her.
Waiting is the hardest part...
😁

mostwanted

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XE
Boat Length
sorry. it was for OP. the 4th picture looks like Park Marine in lake lanier and they've also had a red 212x there for some time now that I almost bought a few years ago.
Yes its Park Marine. As for the 212X it just got there this past week as its mine. Not sure of any others. Mine is for sale and is a brand new boat with about 15 hours on it. Ask for Chuck and tell him I referred you.

tabbibus

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Yes its Park Marine. As for the 212X it just got there this past week as its mine. Not sure of any others. Mine is for sale and is a brand new boat with about 15 hours on it. Ask for Chuck and tell him I referred you.
Oh I'm good. I got my 242 LSE from them. Looking forward to seeing that gorgeous boat of yours in the lake. I really like the color combo. Are you keeping it at Port Royale?

LakesideLaw

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thank you and Agreeee. But Ive had 3 blacked out boats so hopefully this is no worse. Ill get it coated etc.
What are you going to coat the boat hull with to keep it clean? I have the AR250 Black/Green combo ordered and want it looking great long term.

Wicked92

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
you get it on the water yet? test the new wake boosters....cmon man lol. Lots of us are curious at the changes made and if they paid off.

mostwanted

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XE
Boat Length
you get it on the water yet? test the new wake boosters....cmon man lol. Lots of us are curious at the changes made and if they paid off.
Trust me I wish. It was 21 degrees this am :( Nothing about 53 for the next 3 weeks

Sarconen10

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XE
Boat Length

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Did this come with the tower speakers? If so how many zones do you have on the 12.3?