• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat 2021 AR250 for sale <MN>

KCAR250

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
As title says 2021 AR250. Only has 9hrs on it and clean. Great boat but we’re thinking the SeaDoo Switch would be better for our family. Located in southern Minnesota. $71k

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Great Looking boat!!!

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
GLWS - I feel the Switch is a big downgrade though. (Also big cost savings) While I have a deposit on one, I don't think I would replace my 252 with it. Guess time well tell when it comes in.

KCAR250

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
GLWS - I feel the Switch is a big downgrade though. (Also big cost savings) While I have a deposit on one, I don't think I would replace my 252 with it. Guess time well tell when it comes in.
You’re going to have both? That’d be nice!

My wife wanted a pontoon so I sold my AR210 thinking I’d we’d get one. I looked at a lot of Tritoons that were priced from $45k all the way to $85k plus trailer, prep, and tax. I just couldn’t do the pontoon thing. I wanted something I could whip around, pull tubes and ski and a little more sporty. While you can do those with the pontoon it’s not as nice as on the jet boat. When I saw the 250 at the dealer I checked it out, then checked out a $65k pontoon then back the the 250 and I was sold on the Yamaha since they were around the same price. Now that this pontoon jet thing came out I’m thinking it’s a better fit for my family. Right now I’m scared to put a scratch on my new AR250 and feel like I wouldn’t care that much with a $37k SeaDoo thing.

We just had another baby so we’re not using it that much. I live on a lake and only taken the boat out two weekends. The boat doesn’t even sit at the dock. I have it on the trailer in my driveway. So I figured I’d see if I can sell it now, if not I’ll just sell it next spring. With the price jump to $66k plus $3k to $4k for freight and prep and if your state doesn’t charge sales tax on private party sales then this will be cheaper then buying new.

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
You’re going to have both? That’d be nice!

My wife wanted a pontoon so I sold my AR210 thinking I’d we’d get one. I looked at a lot of Tritoons that were priced from $45k all the way to $85k plus trailer, prep, and tax. I just couldn’t do the pontoon thing. I wanted something I could whip around, pull tubes and ski and a little more sporty. While you can do those with the pontoon it’s not as nice as on the jet boat. When I saw the 250 at the dealer I checked it out, then checked out a $65k pontoon then back the the 250 and I was sold on the Yamaha since they were around the same price. Now that this pontoon jet thing came out I’m thinking it’s a better fit for my family. Right now I’m scared to put a scratch on my new AR250 and feel like I wouldn’t care that much with a $37k SeaDoo thing.

We just had another baby so we’re not using it that much. I live on a lake and only taken the boat out two weekends. The boat doesn’t even sit at the dock. I have it on the trailer in my driveway. So I figured I’d see if I can sell it now, if not I’ll just sell it next spring. With the price jump to $66k plus $3k to $4k for freight and prep and if your state doesn’t charge sales tax on private party sales then this will be cheaper then buying new.
The Switch will be a full-time rental. I will take it for personal use every now and then, but it is revenue generator for me.

KCAR250

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
The Switch will be a full-time rental. I will take it for personal use every now and then, but it is revenue generator for me.
I’d be very curious how that works out for you. I rented out a camper that paid for itself! My boating season is only four months so not sure how that would workout for me!

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
I’d be very curious how that works out for you. I rented out a camper that paid for itself! My boating season is only four months so not sure how that would workout for me!
Worst case my return should be 18-24 months. Best case, well under 12. Dealer said 90 days but paperwork says March. I can probably rent every single day between late February and June. Things have slowed in August, curious how the rest of the year will go.