• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2021 Scarab orders

Bschraub7

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Congrats on getting that bad boy. Pretty sweet upgrades too. I ordered the cool touch seats as well. Im supposed to take delivery on mine first week of May. Still haven’t heard anything from dealer. Well when you get it take a pile of pics. Congrats again. Come on warmer weather.
Of coarse!!! Can’t wait to see and share her in all her glory!!! Especially can’t wait to take a run at wake surfing!

Bschraub7

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Congrats on getting that bad boy. Pretty sweet upgrades too. I ordered the cool touch seats as well. Im supposed to take delivery on mine first week of May. Still haven’t heard anything from dealer. Well when you get it take a pile of pics. Congrats again. Come on warmer weather.
What color scheme did you get? Mine is black/phantom gray

Bohdiez

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
215 ID
Boat Length
I order mine in Jan supposed to be taking delivery next week or week after. Fingers crossed my dealer calling me to come pick it up. I got red with the cool touch seats and the mats. Not sure what they called. But got the logo on them lol. I’m freaking out because I just got my lift delivered on Friday... Empty lift is definitely hard to look at. Hahaha

rpm242LS

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
You will like the cool touch, looks great and so far (not super summer weather yet) it has performed well and remained true to its name.

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
165 ID
Boat Length
I'm in the uk and looking to buy a scarab what prices are they as there is not much available in the UK??

Bschraub7

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
I'm in the uk and looking to buy a scarab what prices are they as there is not much available in the UK??
My 255 Wake Edition has every option available except for the extended swim deck. I got it for just over $100000, with a nice trade in value for my 2014 195 HO

Bohdiez

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
215 ID
Boat Length
Well I got the call my build boat should be ready for pick up next week once it’s all looked over, PDI and water tested. Im so pumped I could sh!t. Lol. Been a long time coming for this bad boy!

Bschraub7

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Well I got the call my build boat should be ready for pick up next week once it’s all looked over, PDI and water tested. Im so pumped I could sh!t. Lol. Been a long time coming for this bad boy!
Great news!!! Can’t wait to see pics

Bschraub7

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Picked her up this past weekend!!! Didn’t get much time on the water, but ready for the season!

Attachments

Crob83

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Picked her up this past weekend!!! Didn’t get much time on the water, but ready for the season!
That's a bad mofo. Wonder how hot those black seats will get in the dead of summer. They sure looks awesome

Bschraub7

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
That's a bad mofo. Wonder how hot those black seats will get in the dead of summer. They sure looks awesome
It was 80+ full sun when we picked it up. They were hot but not untouchable. Cool touch fabric is supposed to absorb the heat. Others that have it say can’t tell a considerable difference. I am praying it doesn’t become an issue. We are in northern Michigan so the sun/heat is not as intense.
Love love the looks, had to have it!

olyscarab

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
195 ID
Boat Length
Called dealer yesterday as I have money down on one of their slotted 195’s. Said build start is slated for mid-August with September delivery and it’ll be a 2022.

ScarabPapa

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
165 ID
Boat Length
So what is not being published is that Scarab had a huge system hack and was shut down for quite some time trying to get systems back up and safe. It apparently affected their tooling systems and logistics. I got lucky and picked mine up at the dealer the day it arrived. The reason I know this is that

olyscarab

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
195 ID
Boat Length
So another delay in production? They announced new changes for 2022 to dealers only and some of those are coming to 2021 boats that haven't been built and will be 2022 models. Everything is just word-of-mouth. Just feels like I'm caught in a time share scam.