• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2021 Yamaha 195S speaker upgrade

Schil

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Hi guys.
does anyone know the fusion model number is in the 2021 Yamaha 195S?
I will be picking my boat up in 2 weeks and I want to order new connections for the back of the unit so I can have RCA hook ups.
The sales guy has not been responding to my request.
my upgrades.

I will be installing wetsound 6 channel amp (feed the 4 original speakers and two new wetsound Reno’s 6 1/2.
2.3 wetsound amp to power the Rev10’s towers
Wetsound AS 10 sub. (Has the amp and everything inside the sub box)
WS- 420 BT wetsound EQ
Should be interesting to wire this all up.
thanks for the help guys. I want to order this connection ASAP.

Ozark

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
MS-RA70NSX. My 2021 did not have the RCA’s crimped so no need for a harness. From what I have read on here it seems they stopped crimping them off in 2021 (at least on the 195S).

Schil

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
MS-RA70NSX. My 2021 did not have the RCA’s crimped so no need for a harness. From what I have read on here it seems they stopped crimping them off in 2021 (at least on the 195S).
Ok. Thank you.
Did they fix the bow keel issue on the boat Trialers too? Did yours scuff the front of your boat?
I did purchase the galvanized Trialer. I search some threads but like to hear your thoughts. Thanks again for your time.

Ozark

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Are you talking about the bow roller? I swapped it out after the 2 minute drive home from the dealer, and it was already scuffed. I swapped it with the 3.5 Stoltz roller. It can be done while the boat is on the trailer. Did not realize that or I would have done it at the dealer.

d4vidmurr4y

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Hi guys.
I will be picking my boat up in 2 weeks and I want to order new connections for the back of the unit so I can have RCA hook ups.
my upgrades.

I will be installing wetsound 6 channel amp (feed the 4 original speakers and two new wetsound Reno’s 6 1/2.
WS- 420 BT wetsound EQ
Where are you thinking about putting the AS 10? seems like it's just a bit too tall for the rear under-seat storage.

kgower

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
222SE
Boat Length
Hi guys.
my upgrades.

WS- 420 BT wetsound EQ
Did you do your audio upgrade, in the middle of mine? How did you run your RCA cable from the HU to the amp?

matskoviche

Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Did you do your audio upgrade, in the middle of mine? How did you run your RCA cable from the HU to the amp?
Did you ever find an answer to this question?

kgower

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
222SE
Boat Length
Did you ever find an answer to this question?
On our boat it was easy. I removed the head unit from the transom, about 18" to the left and up about a foot was a good size opening to the rear port side storage compartment. I used a fish and pulled them through.

matskoviche

Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
On our boat it was easy. I removed the head unit from the transom, about 18" to the left and up about a foot was a good size opening to the rear port side storage compartment. I used a fish and pulled them through.
Thanks you very much. Your response is greatly appreciated :)