• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat 2021 Yamaha AR 250 Madison Wisconsin

boostedjesse

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
🌊 Yamaha AR 250 (2021) - Not Just a Boat, It's a PARTY on Water!

🎉 Year - 2021 Model - Yamaha AR 250
Length - 25 feet Engine Hours - 107 (That's less time than I spent binge-watching my last TV series!)
Condition - Excellent (Minty fresh and sparkling clean!)
Price - $62,000
###SOLD###

Details:
Alright, sea lovers! Grab your pirate hat and your sunblock, 'cause this boat is about to rock your world. Ever dreamed of cruising with the wind in your hair, blasting tunes on upgraded Kicker speakers, while the envy of all other boaters is palpable? Well, dream no more!

Highlights:
1.$10k in Upgrades & Extras - Because stock is just... boring. 2. Ceramic Coating - For when you want your boat to shine brighter than your future! 3. SeaDek Flooring - Because your feet deserve luxury. 4. Yamaha Boat Cover - Like a snuggie, but for your boat. 5. Cobra Jet Steering System - Steering so smooth, it's like butter. 6. Sporty Extras - Comes with TWO wake surf boards, a wake board, ropes, life jackets (Safety first, party second!), bumpers, and two exhilarating tubes for ultimate fun. 7. Storage Solutions - Convenient tower rack to hold your wake board and wake surf board. 8. Yamaha Wake Booster - To give your surfing sessions that extra "oomph"!

Wait, there's more! This boat also offers the potential for storage or delivery. Terms and conditions? Just make me an offer I can't refuse! 😜 In conclusion, if you're looking to buy a boat and then head straight to the store for extra stuff and spend more money – STOP RIGHT THERE! This is a turn-key purchase. Throw in your swimsuit, grab your friends, and you're ready for water adventures without any more out-of-pocket distractions. Slide into my DMs to make this beauty yours. But act fast – boats this awesome tend to sail away quickly!

Can send over many more pics and videos.

Current loan with Yamaha.

IMG_2194png.png

Attachments

Last edited:

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Wow. Great Looking boat! nice extra's including. Fantastic Price!