• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2021 Yamaha Incentives

Faraim97

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
275E
Boat Length
My 275e just came in and the dealer wants me close after the new year. Does anyone have any insight on what kind of incentives they would be offering.

mrcleanr6

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
275SD
Boat Length
i dont think anyone knows this ahead of time. i dont think the dealers even know. it changes the 1st of every month. my dealer couldnt tell me on sept 30th what the deals were going to be on oct 1st. of course they ended up being the exact same in oct as sept. it doesnt seen like they are changing offers. the way the market is i would not expect any fantastic new deal for jan 1st. i would just close on it now.

Faraim97

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
275E
Boat Length
I'm in New England so I won't be using the boat until May. I might just ride it out and see what happens.

mike220022

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Realistically there is no incentive on it right now anyway so Id wait and hope for the best. Yamaha has the rate specials but you can also get those rates at other banks right now such as BB&T and I hear USBank as well. Id wait it out, let them do the storage for you the next couple months and hope to actually get an incentive first of the year. Only way you lose is if Fed raises rates by then but dont look for that to happen

djetok

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I'm in New England so I won't be using the boat until May. I might just ride it out and see what happens.
I would if I were you too, the 275 might have more incentives.

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I would check if you can get an extended Yamaha YES warranty. They don;t really advertise those but there was a special this year - I found out from my dealer while prepaying on a boat with a big yamaha outboard, it was either the end of October or November the offer was expiring. We ended up with extra two years of YES for free for the total of 5. It's not a deal break but a nice thing to have, and it costs about $2k per year up to two years of extra coverage. At any rate, it wouldn't hurt to ask, as they don't advertise.

--

portlandbucfan

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
My dealer wants me to deliver in January. They said it has to do with boat show special on YES warranty.