• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat 2022 AR250 For Sale

Chief fan

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Boat Length
SOLD——-/////////////AR250 Yamaha 2022 with only 15 hours. It has been always stored inside and never left out in any weather. The color is Sea Glass Gray and bright blue accent stripe. Interior is white with Gray piping. We have had so many people stop and tell us how beautiful the boat is. We absolutely love the boat and it has such low hours due to my wife’s health took a turn shortly after we got it. She actually has been advised by her Doctors to not ride on the boat due to back issues. We are both in our 60’s and have been longtime boaters and it breaks our hearts but its time for us to stay poolside now. The tables and the sundeck cushions are actually still in the bag and never used.

We normally boat at Table Rock Lake in Missouri which is a beautiful clean lake and the boat has never been anywhere in salt water. It is immaculate inside and out like new.

She runs great and if you would like to come and see it in person or would like any additional pictures just drop me a message and also feel free to send any questions.

We live in the Kansas City area and the boat is stored here close to our home.

Attachments

Last edited:

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Great Looking boat.

jnar240

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
So sorry to hear about your wife. I can vouch for Chief fan as being an honest man and an overall great caretaker of his boats as I purchased his 2012 AR240 about 3 years ago. Boat's still in great shape and we still appreciate your help in becoming new boat owners. Someone should jump on this deal. Best of luck!!!

Jason

nathancolgate

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We went and saw this boat in person this week. I second @jnar240 : @Chief fan is down to earth, honest man who loves boating and takes phenomenal care of his boats. This boat is absolutely stunning. The wisdom and experience he shared is indicative of such an excitement for the topic, and simultaneously heart break over the situation.

Erinpatricksmith

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Columbus (home) and Port Clinton (lake house) OH
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We went and saw this boat in person this week. I second @jnar240 : @Chief fan is down to earth, honest man who loves boating and takes phenomenal care of his boats. This boat is absolutely stunning. The wisdom and experience he shared is indicative of such an excitement for the topic, and simultaneously heart break over the situation.
Do you know if it’s still for sale? We’d be interested. But I can’t reach him by message board. Let me know if there’s a better way to contact. Thank you!