• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2022 AR250 Swim Deck Head Unit

LukeDames

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Boat Length
Has anyone replaced the swim deck remote which I believe is actually the head unit on a 2022 AR250 ? I’m gearing up for an audio upgrade and the Bluetooth range on the boat sucks so I going to be replacing the head unit as well. Wondering if anyone here has done it and which head unit you installed. Thanks for your replies !

Attachments

MrBubbaGump

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
No but if you went with JL you could replace the head unit with the MM105 and the Swim platform with the MMR-40. I have the MM105 and can be about 20 yards from the boat on the beach.

LukeDames

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Boat Length
No but if you went with JL you could replace the head unit with the MM105 and the Swim platform with the MMR-40. I have the MM105 and can be about 20 yards from the boat on the beach.
That’s what I want to be able to do. What boat do you have ? At the helm all I have is the connext MFD and the stereo unit on the swim deck, nothing else. My phone has to be on the boat or it start cutting out ! Smh

MrBubbaGump

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Ahhh I have the 210 FSH mines not in connext system. Not sure how the setup is...But with that said I rewired my entire system only thing I re-used was the power and ground wires that went to the old radio. Every single thing else including the speaker wires I re-ran with a wire bundle that also housed wires for LED's that are in the speakers.

LukeDames

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Boat Length
I got you. I want the new head unit to work with the connext system as well.

MrBubbaGump

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Maybe someone else can answer this if you don’t know. But is the connext system nema2000 capable? If so that head hint should work with it.

LukeDames

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Boat Length
Yeah I’m not sure if it is or not. Guess I’ll just take it to an audio shop and let them figure it out for me.

MrBubbaGump

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
It's not that hard to figure out... I didn't want to do the work myself, but the estimate for just labor on the sound system was $1300. Plus another 900 for the Simrad... Needless to say everything went well smooth and really glad I did it myself!