• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2022 model production?

TommyB

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Does anyone know when they transfer production from 21 to 22? Based on the way things are this year I’m wondering how that’s going to go. At what point does your September 2020 order become a new 2022 model? Or is that even possible.?

212s

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Typically Yamaha changes model years around August when they announce the lineup for the next year. Could be different this year due to production and supply chain issues...we won't know until they make an announcement and they're usually tight-lipped about it.

NewBoater

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I hope the 25’ boats get a black and red color scheme hopefully the 255XD. As that color combo would be all me in a few years when my 242XE starts getting older.

KCAR250

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I read somewhere in July but can’t seem to find where I read that at.

nbreidel

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
I placed and order for a 2022 in early Feb. and was told (I'm skeptical) that they anticipate a July delivery. Of course they didn't promise other than to say if does not come in, in July I can get my deposit back and walk. Which I doubt I would do, but gives some hope it isn't total BS.

Neutron

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
2022 models wont be announced till end of august sometime, so for you to get a 22 in July seems impossible. You would be getting a 21 model i would think

toddaltpeter

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I got one of the first 2021’s shipped on July 30th of 2020. They usually put out the early release list about 7/15. Not all models, but most

Neutron

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I did not know that. Interesting

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Well you can be certain they won't be shipping them till they release the info to the dealers. So once that happens it should be the start.

I also have a funny feeling that 19' footers and 25' Footers will be going out the door first.