• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Yamaha AR210 Bimini model year differences

bradmartin

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Last week, I let someone borrow my boat and they screwed up the bimini and they're paying to replace it. Of course the 2022 parts are all on back order until September 2023. Not wanting to go the whole summer without some type of shade on the boat so trying to figure out if older model year parts will work and it appears they will.

Has anyone ever replaced parts of the bimini with different model years?

I only need parts #6, #5 and the canvas is torn but I could probably have it repaired locally for now. The front metal pipes are what have gone missing.

Part numbers for 2022:
F3F-U3112-01-00 (1 front cross support rod)
F3F-U3113-00-00 (2 front supporting rods)
F5V-U3108-20-00 (canvas set w/ cover)

It doesn't look like Yamaha provides any measurements but from the look of the diagrams from 2019-2022 they all appear to be the same, so I'm thinking about ordering the parts from a different model year and trying it out. I can't imagine they changed much from the model year bimini or the towers from 2019-2022 as they're all relatively similar boats and 21ft models.

I'm just thinking those front support pipes are not any different on the model years from 2019-2022, so I'm likely going to buy one of the older model years from somewhere with a free return policy.

Any advice or previous experience appreciated.

Last edited:

VitaminSea

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

bradmartin

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thanks for the info. I reached out to them. I need the pipes too so might not be my best option. Just looking back at the model years 2020-2022 the boats are so identical that I can't imagine they altered the tower since everything else is fairly uniform. So I think I'm gonna order the 2020 or 2021 canvas set from partzilla since they offer returns and see if it works. I'm pretty sure it will judging by the looks of the boats across those model years.

bradmartin

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Turns out everything works and matches up just fine as expected. The canvas is black, I think the original was a dark grey (faded a lot over the last year with all the usage and sun).