• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat Stuff 2023 Shorelander Trailer (255XD) For Sale: NJ

D3nN1s

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
For Sale:

2023 Shorelander Trailer from a 2023 255XD. Approximately 1,000 miles on the trailer. The boat was involved in a collision resulting in a total loss, so the trailer is up for sale. $3,000 OBO. Title is clear and in hand. I added a new Jack Stand and a Shultz Bow Roller. Trailer is in great condition and was not involved in the collision.

Attachments

VitaminSea

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hope all that were involved in the collision are ok.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
great trailer, good price.

Tony Prwivo

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
I have a 2021 255XD was always wondering if the 255FSH trailer would work on my boat I’ll try and find out. I’m definitely interested in the trailer.

D3nN1s

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
I have a 2021 255XD was always wondering if the 255FSH trailer would work on my boat I’ll try and find out. I’m definitely interested in the trailer.
I had a 2023 255XD as well, that's what was on the trailer. I bought the boat/trailer from dealer down the Jersey Shore, so they included a Galvanized trailer with the purchase since they are mostly a saltwater dealer.

D3nN1s

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
Hope all that were involved in the collision are ok.
Yeah, those unlit channel markers will get you at night... Luckily was just me and my wife on board and I was able to get it back to the trailer safely. Fiberglass damage was pretty extensive, and the adjuster wasn't confident that a repair would ever be 100%. Almost made out on a good salvage price, but I didn't want to go down that rabbit hole. GIECO actually handled the whole process without any major issues, but it did take about 4 months to settle everything out.

D3nN1s

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
SOLD $3500