• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat 2023 Yamaha jetboat sale -MI

Wonderland Marine

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Sale on All remaining 2023 Yamahas jetboats!
Aggressive pricing on my 2023 Yamahas, free winter storage if needed.

Only 1-2 of each model listed below, Message for pricing & colors available.

275SDX
275SE
255XD
255XE
252XE
252SD
252SE
252S
222XD
195S
AR195
SX195

Message or Call Ryan (248) 461-6766
WMW 4265 Dixie Hwy. Waterford, MI 48329

captras

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
What a change.....2 years ago you couldnt find a new boat at a dealer, and if you did, the prices were inflated, and non negotiable. Now they are begging people to come in with promises of discounts! Just to show the pricing difference, a friend of mine bought a 2019 242 Limited SE with 20 hours for 57K! Thats 8K less than my 2016 was new!

bubbasuwannee

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I am a new member but apparently I did that wrong. I was trying to just post my boat for sale. I thought the rules said to post it here. I apologize I can figure out how to repost it another way.
Go to the classified section and click the orange post thread button. Just make sure you include the required info.

ripler

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
MasterCraft
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
What a change.....2 years ago you couldnt find a new boat at a dealer, and if you did, the prices were inflated, and non negotiable. Now they are begging people to come in with promises of discounts! Just to show the pricing difference, a friend of mine bought a 2019 242 Limited SE with 20 hours for 57K! Thats 8K less than my 2016 was new!
So true. The MasterCraft dealer where I bought my boat has 17 2023 models still fir sale. I got an email from a Tige dealer offering 35% off MSRP for a new 2024 model that just arrived.