• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat 2023 Yamahas In Stock -Michigan

Wonderland Marine

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
2023 Yamaha Jetboats are starting to arrive! Below are a few that are available. Contact me for end of year deals + free storage until spring 2023!! We also have 2022 & 2023 Yamaha Waverunners instock! Call (248)461-6766 ask for Ryan

SX190 - White $35,599
SX195 - Blk $44,199
AR190 - 39,999
AR195 - Blk $45,099
195S - Blk $47,499
222S - Mist Gry $70,199
AR220 - Mist gry $54,899
SX250 - white $67,199
252S- Mist Gry $87,899
252SE- seaglass gry $92,999
275SE - Blk Cherry $146,299 w/Trl
255 FSH Sport E $95,299

Call or Message Ryan
(248) 461-6766 Wonderland Marine West
4265 Dixie Hwy. Waterford, MI 48329

Attachments

Last edited:

Jim_in_Delaware

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Are these the OTD prices, less tax and registration?

Do they come with Galvanized trailers?

Thanks,

Jim

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Those look like the MSRP.

Ryan is a straight shooter, he sold me my boat and have sent him many people whom have gotten their boats from him as well that are members here as well as others.

ripler

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
MasterCraft
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Those look like the MSRP.

Ryan is a straight shooter, he sold me my boat and have sent him many people whom have gotten their boats from him as well that are members here as well as others.
Is this the same guy that not to long ago was selling a 2018 AR210 for more than what the MSRP was new in 2018?

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Is this the same guy that not to long ago was selling a 2018 AR210 for more than what the MSRP was new in 2018?
May have got it in on a high trade in. Used AR210's 2018-2022 sell in the mid to high 40's, maybe a touch more depending on condition, hours and any add-ons. At least right now. Regardless of year they are the same boat except for color. Nothing new and improved through the 5 year run really.

Last edited:

Farny

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Centurion
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
No 222 models yet....those prices, yikes!!
I sure am seeing a lot of boats for sale and looks like Yamaha is starting to catch up on deliveries. Maybe it’s just end of season drop in pricing but I sense the market turning.

Jim_in_Delaware

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
No 222 models yet....those prices, yikes!!
I could live with the 2023 prices on the new 220’s IF there are not crazy fees attached.

Jim

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I am sure it will be the same everywhere at a minimum. MSRP + Yamaha $1,500 + Freight + Prep + Sales Tax. Those looking for something else are kidding themselves. Now how high the Prep is, is another story.

Once you can drive by a Yamaha dealer and see boats on the lot again and the Sale Banner in the window, I believe the pricing will correct itself.

dadofral

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I could live with the 2023 prices on the new 220’s IF there are not crazy fees attached.

Jim
I agree to a point, if you want the top end 222 wake boat then it should have more ballast for surfing, etc. By the time you tack on all the fees, sales tax, you're approaching the realm of a decent wake boat.

Farny

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Centurion
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I agree to a point, if you want the top end 222 wake boat then it should have more ballast for surfing, etc. By the time you tack on all the fees, sales tax, you're approaching the realm of a decent wake boat.
Yep getting closer

Jim_in_Delaware

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
I don’t want a 222 or a wake boat . The AR220 is priced around 55k. If you figured another $4500 for freight, prep, and Yamahas current $1500 surcharge, your at 60K. That’s not out of line for a new 21’-22’ boat.

You pay sales tax for any boat, so I wouldn’t use taxes to compare new boats. Actually, here in DE, we pay tax only on the trailer and not the boat.

If fees are indeed higher, I will probably look for a used sx250 or ar250.

Jim

dadofral

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I don’t want a 222 or a wake boat . The AR220 is priced around 55k. If you figured another $4500 for freight, prep, and Yamahas current $1500 surcharge, your at 60K. That’s not out of line for a new 21’-22’ boat.

You pay sales tax for any boat, so I wouldn’t use taxes to compare new boats. Actually, here in DE, we pay tax only on the trailer and not the boat.

Jim
To each thier own, I compare what I own now as to what is available....my situation for storage requires a folding wake tower which the AR platform is not....my kids want to surf, so that is the option I would choose....we do pay sales tax in Michigan on the entire purchase price which is an additional 6% plus all the dealer fees. So yes, here it adds up quickly.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
To each thier own, I compare what I own now as to what is available....my situation for storage requires a folding wake tower which the AR platform is not....my kids want to surf, so that is the option I would choose....we do pay sales tax in Michigan on the entire purchase price which is an additional 6% plus all the dealer fees. So yes, here it adds up quickly.
The AR towers fold down. Unless you are referring to something else.

Jim_in_Delaware

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Then I stand corrected, I don't think this is true on the older models but something must have changed since then...thanks for the info.
I believe the AR's started getting folding towers in 2016.

Jim

drober30

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
222SD
Boat Length

Jim
Let's not forget about rising interest rates for those that have to finance... That really adds to the overall costs!

Jim_in_Delaware

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Regardless, the pricing of Yamaha boats are not out of line with the pricing of any other new boat. Regarding taxes or financing (if applicable) it would hold true for the purchase of any new boat. If anyone can show a better comparable new boat for the same or less money I would like to hear it as I’m still open in a boat selection.

It would be a personal decision for someone upgrading from a boat they might already own if they personally see the value of upgrading.

Jim