• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

2024 FSH 222 Service Manual PSA

NCarolinaFSH

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
PSA

Shortish Story:
From Yamaha, the part number for the 2024 FSH 222 Service Manuals equipped with the 1.9 HO motors is LIT-18616-04-46 not LIT-18616-04-30. Yamahapubs is in the process of getting the correct service manuals available on their site. Additionally Yamaha is aware of the situation and will be sending out a notification to all authorized Yamaha service centers to have their manuals updated if they are not already aware. If you own a service manual MAKE SURE its the right one for your vessel.

Long Story:
I recently ordered the 30 day eBook from yamahapubs.com which on their website listed my specific boat (2024 FSH 222 Sport) service manual as being LIT-18616-04-30. Upon reading the service manual, specifically section 1-17, I started scratching my head because it stated that my boat was equipped with dual 1.8L engines. I called Yamaha and received information that the "-30" manual was for 2023 boats with the 1.8L engines not the new 1.9L engines, that the"-46" was the appropriate service manual. I have since reached out to yamahapubs for a refund on the incorrect service manual and am waiting on the the correct one to become available on their site. I mentioned to Yamaha that both the dealer I purchased my boat from and the dealer I will have perform my services and warranty work both said they utilize the "-30" manual. So maybe minor but red flags to me that even the dealers have the wrong service manual. Yamaha and Yamahpubs are both in the process or remedying the situation and getting the right service manuals out and available. Both Yamaha and Yamahapubs (crestec) have been very active and supportive of the situation and are promptly fixing the issue.

Back