• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Want To Buy 21' Yamaha In Midwest 22k Budget

johnbombo

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I previously posted looking to buy a 19 or 21 footer. Turns out it needs to be 21. 19 doesn't have the room or capacity the wife wants. I will consider a 23 as I am not opposed to altering my garage to fit the 23 footer.

Realistically looking at 06-09's...but if you have something newer you want to give me a deal on, lets do it!

I have a $22,000 (I MIGHT be able to stretch that if there was a SUPER sweet deal...but I haven't see any real deals in months) max budget and I am ready to buy today.

I am willing to travel up to 6-7 hrs from Des Moines, Iowa.

Babin Farms

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I previously posted looking to buy a 19 or 21 footer. Turns out it needs to be 21. 19 doesn't have the room or capacity the wife wants. I will consider a 23 as I am not opposed to altering my garage to fit the 23 footer.

Realistically looking at 06-09's...but if you have something newer you want to give me a deal on, lets do it!

I have a $22,000 (I MIGHT be able to stretch that if there was a SUPER sweet deal...but I haven't see any real deals in months) max budget and I am ready to buy today.

I am willing to travel up to 6-7 hrs from Des Moines, Iowa.
Still looking? or did you find a boat??
Price is on the high side but it might be getting lower seeing the season is wrapping up soon around these parts

Last edited:

biffdotorg

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Stretch your search out to Eau Claire, WI area. As I saw a 2012 212x listed for $25,800 on C-List. That may have some wiggle room, as it is at the top of it's value. It's great to see them coming down closer to actual market value.

Cobra fins, Cover and Perfect Pass.

johnbombo

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Stretch your search out to Eau Claire, WI area. As I saw a 2012 212x listed for $25,800 on C-List. That may have some wiggle room, as it is at the top of it's value. It's great to see them coming down closer to actual market value.

Cobra fins, Cover and Perfect Pass.
I missed that one by a couple hours 😭

WiskyDan

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
The 2007 SX230 in Fitchburg has been listed multiple times going back to 2019 - if I remember correctly - so the owner may be ready to deal.