• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Completed Looking to buy a 19'-21' Yamaha in the Midwest

johnbombo

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Well, I sold my last boat a month ago to replace it with a Yamaha and its been slim pickins...at least in the reasonable price ranges. So, im fine with waiting but thought I could line something up for the months to come.

• Budget - 22k Max (money is approved and ready, so no tire kicking here)
  • Location - Iowa, but willing to travel 6-8 hours...maybe more for the perfect boat
  • Timing - I can wait. Go ahead and finish your season and have it "pre-sold". Ive already put all our jackets, towables and lily pad away since the market was not in favor of me, the buyer. So I will wait to purchase when things cool down in the midwest.

Looking for an AR or SX 19 footer or 21 would be better. I realize my budget will dictate the year of the 21' being older. Want to be as new and clean as possible. Before I had the money secured, I missed out on a couple, but I'm ready to go now and like I said, I will wait for your boat too if we can strike a deal while you enjoy the rest of the summer.

Thanks!

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@johnbombo I may have my boat up for sale in late September if you haven't found one yet. It will all depend on what the 25' 2021 are priced at and what features, specifications they have and availability. The admiral wants to go up a size. Weight will be a big factor as well for towing. Just throwing it out there. I am in S.E. lower Michigan. 2020 AR210. It's outside your budget but things could change by then.

johnbombo

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@johnbombo I may have my boat up for sale in late September if you haven't found one yet. It will all depend on what the 25' 2021 are priced at and what features, specifications they have and availability. The admiral wants to go up a size. Weight will be a big factor as well for towing. Just throwing it out there. I am in S.E. lower Michigan. 2020 AR210. It's outside your budget but things could change by then.
Let's keep in touch. My budget was set by my wife...and when I showed her the 2016 SX190 I was going to look at tomorrow, she said "That is only rated for 8" Uh, yeah. We can seat more, but it'll cost more.

So here we are. Hahaha. BEAUTIFUL boat BTW!

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thanks I pretty much rub it with a diaper all the time.