• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

210 Blue Led lighting

Tailwaters

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
So I added blue led lighting under the gunnell on my new 210 as well as one under the helm foot well. Looking to add one or two in the front section. Thought made installing one in the changing room door that would shine down on the floor. Just wondering if anyone else has installed any? Sorry a great pic, just the only one I have.

Attachments

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Which lights did you use? Looks good.

Ron Zimmerman

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Looks great. Did the same location. Just used RGB so I have a remote to change colors. Let me know if you find a way to install some up front.

Sbrown

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Looks great! Did blue on my boat also a d Iij really like it. Don't know if its just me, but it seems to attract more bugs than usual.

WBeads

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I installed blue as well. interior courtesy lights and underwater lights under the swim platform.