• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

210 door stop on 190?

Joern

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hi,

I searched the forum but couldn't find anything...

Has anyone modified the door of one or the helm compartments to lock in the open position (like on the 210) to block wind on a 2019-2021 AR/SX190?
Parts needed? pictures?

Thanks in advance!

mwalker4

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Not exactly. We bought the bow filler cushions and my wife used sunbrella and snaps. Works very nice.

Joern

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Not exactly. We bought the bow filler cushions and my wife used sunbrella and snaps. Works very nice.
Nice! Could you post a picture when you have time?

jetboatsupply

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

DrPhil

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make