• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

210 FSH Sport - speakers on Ttop?

ForrestM

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Anybody consider or already added speakers mounted on Ttop? I'm thinking the pod style speakers you see on typical wake boats. Just looking for something closer so that I can actually hear the music while at speed.

Lawrence Gill Jr

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
One of the first things i did to mine
I went with jl audio m880's, they are insanely loud along with the rest of my audio system. I would only buy jl audio or wetsounds brand tower speakers !
One cool thing about them is they have a blue led light built into the grill and i also opted to buy the custom endcaps that light up white for some extra utility light if needed
Heres a couple pics of my setup

Attachments

ForrestM

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I went with jl audio m880's, they are insanely loud along with the rest of my audio system. I would only buy jl audio or wetsounds brand tower speakers !
One cool thing about them is they have a blue led light built into the grill and i also opted to buy the custom endcaps that light up white for some extra utility light if needed
Looks great! I'm assuming you did a full on upgrade.... Amp and all new speakers? Don't know that I'm ready just yet to do a total swap out but maybe just add a couple tower speakers.

Bubblehead

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Looks awesome! Also, admiring the plate you added. Looks like you drilled through T-top. I was told to never drill into powder coat. Did you have any issues with doing that? Looks like you solved two of my problems in one picture (Radar mount and speakers for the driver)

I know You know

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Looks really good Lawrence. Did you add an Amp? If so can you share the setup and some pics? Tell us about the plate you added to the Top.

Liveto99

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Nice clean job it looks great! how did you route the wires down?

YamahaJoe

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I don't have any pics but I added Kicker 4" speakers to my T Top. They are the Mini Wake tower marine enclosures. I put them on the inside of the T Top right above the Console and they are facing downward mainly. I did this as not to hit my head when walking around the sides of the console and also so they're not right in my face. I have an amp to install but for now I simply took the wires loose to the console side speakers and spliced these in. I don't really need the side console speakers right now, this setup was mainly so I could hear while driving without blasting everyone else out and it works great. I'll get pics of the install tomorrow. I used waterproof connectors down the right side just like the factory did with the top navigation light.