• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

212s trailer length/folding tongue?

spankybeanz

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
does anyone know the full length of a 212s trailer and if the tongue folds?

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Yes the tongue folds. I can go out and measure the trailer if you like, but I have moved my boat back a bit for better weight distribution so I hang off the back of the trailer some.

Scott

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
It is 22' with the tongue folded. Info is here 212S

Last edited:

spankybeanz

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Yes the tongue folds. I can go out and measure the trailer if you like, but I have moved my boat back a bit for better weight distribution so I hang off the back of the trailer some.
That would be awesome if its not a big deal. The storage location needs the overall length of boat and trailer.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Ok, but it will be dependent on if you move your winch further back for trailering weight. BRB

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
22' 3.5" from folded tongue to back of swim deck. At least on my setup.

jburt26

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Does anyone know the official length of a stock 2019 Ltd S Shorelandr trailer? Or how to distinguish it from the VIN? Guessing 24 or 25'? Thanks