• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

212x Navigation light bulb type?

smthng

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
The PO of my 2008 212X replaced the navigation light bulbs with LEDs. One is dead, so I need to figure out what to replace it with. Anyone happen to know what the standard bulb for those bow lights should be?

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

smthng

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Thanks, but the 212Xs have two lights due to the anchor locker/ladder... Red on one side, green on the other. Can't really use a single center mount on them. Just looking to replace the bulb with the setup I have so far.

RForester

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Just seeing this, but if you haven't found a bow light, they have it at my walmart. It is a dome light bulb. It was a two pack and cheaper than Amazon.
Good Luck!

smthng

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Thanks, but I was actually out at the boat pulling the bulbs... One wasn't seated correctly. Slapped it back in and all is well. Probably should have written down what it was before I put it back though. :S