• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

23hrs and now wrench popped up lol

702mireles

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Hello all

A wrench popped up today at the end of my run. I have 23hrs on the boat and did my break in oil change at 14hrs. Does this wrench pop up for the oil change that needs to be done st 20+hrs? @ScarabMike how do I get rid of it? I'm going to change the oil and spark plugs myself.ill need to reset this and don't know how to do it

Scarabtech

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Unfortunately you have to reset your maintenance counter. Have to hook up a laptop to the engine. There some other threads that talk about some aftermarket software you can buy to do this yourself

702mireles

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Thanks Mike...

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Is the wrench symbol just a mainenance reminder? If so do you really have to hook it up to a computer to clear it? Wow, that sucks. Depending on the cost, inconvenience and what other meanings th wrench represents of be tempted to just leave it lit.

funbobby

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Is the wrench symbol just a mainenance reminder? If so do you really have to hook it up to a computer to clear it? Wow, that sucks. Depending on the cost, inconvenience and what other meanings th wrench represents of be tempted to just leave it lit.
I'm thinking the wrench is strictly a service reminder. If there is a fault of any kind the engine light will come on and you can cycle through your cluster to see the code, which you can then look up through the googler on your confuser.

[If it wasn't clear, the engine light is a separate engine-shaped light, not a wrench]

Pinhacker71

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited E-Series
Boat Length
Time for 25 HR service. Mine is on and I'm at 31 hrs. Dealership said keep running it until they can get me right in so boat doesn't with there for weeks. I think mine came on around 23 hrs as well.