• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2430 VRX twin 300s How Fast

Chapvrx

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Does anyone have real numbers on the top speed, 2430VRX twin 300s it should be 10-15% faster over the previous 243VRX twin 250s.

geierb387

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
Would like to know as well... Seriously trying to get one. Almost impossible to find one without the Medallion screen, not a fan!

ScruLess2

Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
My twin 250's hit 50mph but you can count the dollars being burned. The ECO mode set in Medallion puts you about 24-28mph but you can be out all day with a great cruising range. Maxed out, plot your next refueling stop carefully or carry a spare tank.

Z1500

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Seriously trying to figure this out too. Dual 250's is said around the internet to run 56mph. So maybe 60mph with 300's??

ChrisM

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VR
Boat Length
By law they are all speed governed. But they will move. I posted this pic back in late 2015 (twin 250"s) after my break-in period. And at that fuel economy, the 55 gallons goes quick..

IMG_1323.JPG

Last edited: