• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

24ft yahama in boating mag video

Jet Blue

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Great video. I camp down that way in St. Augustine every year with my old college surf team. Went from all night parties to old men having 2 beers, falling asleep at 10 and paddle boarding. Beautiful area. Maybe I will surprise them and bring the boat down this year (if I ever actually get it... come on Chaparral!!).

ToddW850

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
That's a great looking Yammie!! Cool video too.

MattFX4

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Those guys live the life. Amazing what professional boarders can do even on the small wake of a Yamaha.

justason

Jetboaters Admiral
SWAG Forum Lead
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Great video and of course boat!

I claim no knowledge on the habits of gators....but that looked like a gator rich environment......hows that work down there with watersports?

JetSet407

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
@justason They are said to be in every body of water in Florida. You just hope they continue to be shy of humans. You also hope that during the day they are less active and out of your way. I personally stay out of gator 'rich' waters, I'm also not in the water at or after dusk.

buckbuck

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Don't you Florida boys have mosquitos down there? There is no way you could sit outside at night in the woods of Northern IL. You would be a pint low in no time.