• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

250 & 255 mooring cover

mlp2435

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Does anyone know if these are interchangeable? I bought one for my 250 from an out of state dealer. Was never told it’s for a 255 until I saw the box. The dealer I bought from says it’ll work just fine but my local dealer says they are not the same

1WetBoat

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Does anyone know if these are interchangeable? I bought one for my 250 from an out of state dealer. Was never told it’s for a 255 until I saw the box. The dealer I bought from says it’ll work just fine but my local dealer says they are not the same
I believe the difference is around the base of the tower and the back seats, but it will still fit size wise. Velcro on the tower base might be loose or not fit correctly at all. With todays boat cover supply issues I would still hang on to it even if it didn't fit perfectly. If covering the boat isn't a big deal I'm sure you could sell it to the long list of people trying to buy one.