• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

255xd subwoofer idea, what ya think?

Kane

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
While I do agree the sound/Bass is lacking out back, I wouldn't put those there. You may not have alot of water there now but when that seal gives out a little....which we all know it will you'll be hearing the splashy tones to the songs!! I like Ronnies approach with upgrading and repowering the rear speakers.
I can't believe theres no way to adjust levels on the amps!! Or simple Bass & Treble on the screen. I really liked the sub gain knob on my last 242X...I'm actively turning bass up and down depending on what's playing. I'm thinking about adding an inline volume control on the sub output so I can control it without going into the screen everytime! My eyes SUCK!!! LOL