• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2nd Bilge in AR195

Arcadyus

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
I want to add a second bilge but since I'm new to boating I'm not sure where or what kind. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Beachbummer

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
What would you like to accomplish??

Tsunami 800 uses a common hose size and it's reliable and economical. Paired with an auto switch will kick in on its own. An audible alarm and indicator light may help greatly to identify that there is too much water.

I have added dual tsunami 1200 pumps on my 230, but the hose is an odd size that turned out more expensive than I wanted. It was worth it, but unexpected.

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I would mount them at slightly levels so that if one was pumping it was "normal" and if you saw two pumping you know there's an issue,
I would also install a bilge alarm either with the 2nd or separately at a third level incase you didn't notice the two pumping (while underway) you get another chance

Arcadyus

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
I just want a second pump in case the stock fails. An alarm is a good idea I didn't know they existed. As of now the boat is stored in my garage so it's just an on the water scenario i would like to avoid.

Beachbummer

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I admit I'm not familiar with the details of the bilge pump that comes with your boat. But I know an alarm and second pump are the best mods you can make to your boat!!

I'm sure we will get more input on how to best wire it for your model, but don't pass on this upgrade!