• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

$450K accident...

Britboater

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

This time year a load of Arab rich kids bring there motors to drive around London, 770bhp, o-60 3.9 secs around streets that have pedestrians is pretty cool, huh:rolleyes:.

Mike

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
thats a crazy dumb ass driver!! that video went viral pretty fast! must have seen it a 100 times already and every time it makes me laugh. love seeing these douche bags destroying their toys. he was very lucky he didnt get anyone hurt... except his ego! haha

Detonate

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tige
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
When I watch that video on mute, it doesn't look like the lambo dude did anything wrong.

No idea if he's speeding or not, but with the volume just that engine noise makes it sound like he was going to fast.

Either way, clearly that dude pulled out in front of him... Hope he has good insurance!

BigN8

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Damn that is confusing! They drive the wrong way on the roads, and the cars are parked the wrong way on both sides!

Lextacy03

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I would hate to be the claims adjuster on that case.

HawkTX

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Seems like she pulled out in front of him.

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I can't hate on a guy just because he has a nice car. Seems like the other car pulled right out in front of him. I'm sure the Lambo driver has enough insurance to cover his car because the "other guy" isn't ever going to have enough.

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I can't hate on a guy just because he has a nice car. Seems like the other car pulled right out in front of him. I'm sure the Lambo driver has enough insurance to cover his car because the "other guy" isn't ever going to have enough.
Agreed. I'm jealous but don't wish the guy any ill will. I thought it was sad to see fluid leaking out of the front end but also classic to see a bystander run to help the blonde women out of the passenger seat but no one even approach the male driver.

motorboater

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
He couldnt have been paying attention to the other car turning in. That Aventador could have stopped completely in only a few feet. Seems he tried instead to shoot the gap but didnt commit soon enough. Of course who knows exactly what happened but it appears both drivers suck.

Not sure why exactly but it makes me laugh every time I see it. Bummed for the E46 taking a whack though. It was just an innocent bystander.

Skysurfer2010

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
It looks like someone pulled out in front of him. I don't see what the video has to do with his race, his financial situation, or the fact that he's driving a fast car on the road with pedestrians on the sidewalk?

Britboater

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
The guy who helped the female passenger out was his friend in the Porsche behind, who he was racing.
His race has no significance, but just a fact that people from the Arab States are becoming a nuisance with street racing high end cars with sometimes void insurance and risk to pedestrians, and being his fault or not, this incident could of been far worse.

Magic

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
The guy who helped the female passenger out was his friend in the Porsche behind, who he was racing.
His race has no significance, but just a fact that people from the Arab States are becoming a nuisance with street racing high end cars with sometimes void insurance and risk to pedestrians, and being his fault or not, this incident could of been far worse.
Well there you have it....racing...independent of anything else, a bad decision..... If they were racing they picked the wrong environment for sure......